Queen's Side Castle

Phoenix had fallen into the arms of Morpheus willingly but unfortunately for her, the Wixen was pushed out of them just as quickly into the arms of another Deity.

THANATOS

Walking up almost in a blink as instead of the dirty sheets that were from the Bayou Fauna on her little Victoire's pale yellow dress, the fiery redhead woke up on a sterling silver silk four-poster bed.
Phoenix sunk into the cloud underneath her, she kept closing her eyes hoping sleep would claim her again but that never happened. It was like someone was stopping her from doing so altogether. 

Phoenix pulled back the curtains to the bedposts, she could see how the bed actually glowed in the light-absorbing obsidian.
Crawling to the end of the bed and getting caught up in her dress, which only just registered she was wearing and took her first step. Which made the room roar to life.
The fireplace glowed the same shade as her left eye, the same shade as the Curse that killed her, along with every other flame in the room. Illuminating every piece of furniture housed in the untouched room

Unexpectedly her feet didn't get a shock of the most definitely ice-cold stone, but instead the feeling of weightlessness. Every step Phoenix took made the torturous-looking heels echo into her entire soul.
Stopping in front of the ornate mirror, covered in delicate silver flowers that seemed to be growing into the walls themselves.
Looking back to her reflection, after being thoroughly distracted, Phoenix couldn't believe who was staring back at her.

The Potter-Black who shamelessly flirted her way through school, lost her virginity at the age of 14, wasn't afraid to use her fists in resolving a situation.
She blushed deeply and had to bow her head looking down, running her scared hands softly over the layers upon layers of iridescent white ruffles of the trailing dress matching the same colour of her right eye that was cut through with the scar tissue from the Samhain night. 

The bodice was tight yet supportive with a bra built into the dress without any discomfort after wearing the death contraption that was a corset. Leaving a sweetheart neckline that was trimmed with elegant lace.
The sleeves started at the tips of her armpits billowing down to her elbows securely before flaring to the tips of her fingers.
Her ivory neck decorated with a velvet choker the same absorbing black as the walls; a single pendant sitting directly in between her collar bones.

The Deathly Hallows

Hesitantly, Phoenix traced around the pendant.
Her finger ghosting the cold Sterling silver from the tip of the cloak, drawing around back to the tip of the wand, travelling down to the bottom of the resurrection stone.

Her rivers of ringlets that were caked in mud were now flowing down her back, filled with reds and yellows.
Pheonix truly lived up to her name. But that wasn't all that was the only thing that caught her eye, as sitting on top of the flames of red was a white gold crown.
Nestled in her curls were frozen lilies with the shade of bones curling around glowing emeralds that were nothing close to her right eye

It was painfully obvious it was herself, but the way she looked, she looked like a Queen.
And it terrified her than words could describe. This was the place she was meant to be, and it could all be taken away in one fell swoop, she knew it more than anyone.

Turning on her heel, Phoenix glided out of the large room, following her instincts through the dark castle. Every haunting step the Last Potter took, another torch lit a beautifully ominous green.
Pushing open a large set of double doors, the heterochromic-eyed Wixen heard a hollow voice call out to her "Mistress"
"Thanatos" Phoenix breathed out as she walked into the middle of the empty ballroom, seeing the visage of her servant Deity appear in the blackest of robes so it matched the walls of Death's castle.
Which happened made their skin glow like the moon, just like she shone like the stars