Healing The Young Knight

Getting Marcellus back to Phoenix's room was harder than anyone thought. If it wasn't the stares of disgust about her clothing or lack there off, it was most likely about 3 children crowding around her especially since Teddy openly called the Immortal Potter his mother.
It wasn't that she minded it made her cold and shattered heart heal every time the 8-year-old called the child soldier such. It was the fact in the 1820s being a mother to a child without the father present was social suicide, and heaven forbid unwed.

No one spoke until the almost sparkling walls of Phoenix's and little Victoire's room were their only view.
When they were it was like all hell broke loose

Marcellus let tears of pain fall down his glowing dark skin from all the hours he had slaved in the sun, as the young boy was taught males don't cry as it is a sign of weakness and should only ever do so in solitude if absolutely necessary. 

Teddy was very much Remus Lupin's son, as the mother hen of a hybrid wiped away every tear that fell down Marcellus' cheeks.
One would think the beaten boy would flinch away, but no one could defy the warm nature of the Lupin line. 

Victoire on the other hand dashed off to the bathroom, only to come out moments later with a large rip in her dress and what was ripped off was soaked so it could be used to clean off the oozing blood. 

Jacqueline had left moments after everyone else was in the room, no one was going to stop her as the look of determination and resounding was in her dark chocolate eyes. 

Phoenix moved swiftly.
Well, that was after stopping all three of the children from panicking

"Teddy-Bear please help Marcellus remove his shirt"
Which the curly-haired Lupin did without question, making sure the slightly older boy didn't move a muscle since the blood was starting to dry making it very painful.
Victoire didn't even need prompting, as after the first wince she went to help her elder brother or now brothers. Using the wet piece of dress that if she really wanted her aunt could fix with a literal wave of her hand, pressing firmly yet softly allowing the water to rehydrate the blood, making it less painful.

All the while the children were helping each other, Phoenix moved the bed as she moved the first and second fingers of her right hand slowly, so it was easier to heal Marcellus. Once moved to the middle of the room, the Last Potter then found her trusted beaded bag and didn't have time for reaching in.
So, with a few small Accio's, potion after potion whipped out of the maroon pouch.

Directing the battered human boy to the bed, lying face down was a dangerous thing to do.
For starters, the bed was much softer than he was used to as the slaves sold to the Gérard household slept on hard lumpy beds covered with scratchy woollen blankets to keep warm, and because of this all the exhaustion that a 10-year-old shouldn't be used to made him want to fall asleep.
But the worst part was Phoenix wasn't certain if he had hit his head and gained a concussion, no matter how small a concussion Marcellus could not fall asleep. 

To make sure the Gryffindor-willed boy didn't, the young mother told the little hybrid "Teddy-Bear, can you hold his hand and squeeze it every so often"
"Like Wales" Teddy whispered, with childhood innocence the young mother knew none of the 4 people in the room had ever experienced
Phoenix nodded as soothingly as possible, but just the reminder of such an event made her fists clench with her fingernails digging into her scarred palms. Knowing this wasn't the time or the place, the fiery-haired Peverell took a deep breath and choked out "Just like Wales"