𝟎𝟏|| 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚙||

☹︎𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 "𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰" 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘐𝘐𝘐☹︎☾𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☽

☾𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☽

⚠︎︎.

Horace lurked through his girlfriend; karma phone. She was in the bathroom, he went through her messages.

A grin fell onto his face when he found what he was looking for. He knew the girl was cheating on him, he really didn't give a shit.

"Brudda"

Heyy papi🥰.

Wassup baby gurl 🥴 ?

I wanna come through nardo bipolar don't wanna give me no dick🥱.

Yea slide through gurl.

~𓁹~

He mugged the screen. "Dis bitch will get dick from anyone if she could." His subconscious; "wickman" spoke.

He laughed devilishly as she stepped out of the bathroom, steam followed out of the bathroom.

He threw the phone at her fortunately he missed since she ducked she turned around to to the taller and mugged him.

She pushed his chest. "Horace! fuck is wrong wit-." She choked on her words, when he grasped her throat tightly and pushed her back into the wall.

"Bitch! How many times I gotta tell yo unemployment ass my name is nardo." He gritted, as he squeezed her throat tightly.

Tears steamed down her face and nodded. "I-I'm so- sorry." She wheezed out, crawling at the older hands.

He hated how weak she was, he didn't like weak people in his life. He would remove them by killing them or ghosting them.

Nardo kissed teeth and yanked his hand off the girl throat. "Stop playin wimme me baby like I'm dumb, ion look like I'm fuckin on a goofy ass hoe."

She nodded. "I'm sorry, n-nardo." She whispered softly. He walked out of the room and called up durk.

After a couple rings he answered the phone. "Wassam foe'nem."

"Wassup jit, y'all at the studio?" Nardo asked, grabbing his keys off of the keychain.

"Hell yeaa slide through."