𝟎𝟓||𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍||

☹︎𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 "𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰" 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘐𝘐𝘐☹︎☾𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☽

☾𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☽

"Horace please, I'm sorry baby." Karma whined. Nardo stared down at her with a blank face.

"Karma, jit go home." He said, picking up his duffel bag. He just got home from a re-up, he was tired from helping sincere with his photoshoot for his album.

Nardo let kacey two sons come over Kayden and kacey jr. since sin wanted to see them, so he let it slide. He just didn't want anyone to try take kacey from him.

He loved kacey, he keep nardo sane.

"daddy please, ion even love him. I love yhu, please don't let us end like this." She begged as her tittles pushed up against his chest.

He rolled his eyes. "Damn, fine but be fuckin quiet." he grumbled, locking the house, he pushed the door lightly, she walked inside, he followed in after her.

It was slight sound coming from the studio room, meaning that kacey was up. "What's dat sound." She asked, looking at nardo.

Nardo closed the door and droppe the duffle bag at the door. "My homeboy." He mumbled as he walked in the kitchen.

She hummed and nodded. "Ima go say hi."

He nodded, grabbing a box of cereal from the top of the fridge, pouring it in a bowl taking the milk out of the fridge, pouring it in the bowl. "Mhm okay." He said, looking at her ass, as she walked up the flight of stairs. Grabbing a spoon and started to eat the cereal.

She knocked on the door. "Mane, come in." His voice rasped. She opened the door and walked in.

"Heyy, I'm karma." she said, with a smile on her face.

He nodded and decided to be nice. "Wassam, I'm kacey but call me sin." He said, smiling back.

"Nun luv, how yhu doin?"

"Good, tryna to make a album."

She squinted her eyes at the younger features. "Your-your nba youngboy?"

Nardo walked upstairs and walked into his room and flopped down, he closed his eyes.

"Mhm yea dats me."

"Where yhu been everyone is lookin fa yhu."

"I'm taking a break from life, na please getcho ass out." He mumbled, getting irritated. knowing that she was here, he was going to sleep in da basement where he slept for the first couple months.

She frowned and walked out then walked into nardo room. "Since when yhu started to hang wit yb."

Nardo mug air. "Couple months ago." he spoke. She came and laid on his chest. "I missed yhu bae."

"I missed yhu too jit."

Nardo walked into the basement to see rolling a backwood, he already looked high

Nardo walked into the basement to see rolling a backwood, he already looked high. "Phat pa."

He looked at nardo before looking back down at the backwood he grabbed a lighter and sparked the wood.

"Sincere, stop annoy me jit, I'm sorry." Nardo said, sitting down beside kacey.

Kacey frowned. "No cuz yhu said yhu wasn't fuckin dat bitch no mo."

"Ia fuckin her pa, when I got down wit my re-up her ass was at da door." Nardo said, rubbing the lighter inner thigh.

Kacey mugged nardo and pushed his hand off of him. "Say, stop fuckin touching me bruh." He said.

Nardo mugged sin and grasp his throat. "Who yhu fuckin talkin to jit." Nardo gritted, tighten his grip.

"Y-yhu, stupid bitch!" Kacey spat, grabbing a the knife and stab nardo in his gut and kicked the older off of him and got up.

Nardo groaned and clutching his side and he grabbed sincere freeforms, pulling him onto the floor and sending punches to the boys face and his stomach.

Kacey grunted as his nose broke. Kacey tackled nardo and got on his stomach and punched nardo in his mouth, busting his lip.

Nardo grew hard, tasting the familiar metallic taste in his mouth. "Yhu punch like a bitch." He mumbled, he pushed kacey off of him and grabbed his shoulder punching him in the face.

Kacey eye started to swell up and kicked nardo where his wound was at, making horace hissed in pain. Kacey ran up the stairs that lead up to the rest of house.

Nardo grabbed his pole and shoot at kacey. "S-sin, Don't leave me, kacey I'm sorry." Nardo whispered. As kacey held his arm, that was slightly bleeding.

Nardo looked at the blood on his hand and chased after the other male. Kacey grabbed the glock off of the table and shooting at the older.

Nardo started to see black dot, meaning he was Finna lose consciousness from losing a extreme amount of blood, he held onto the couch and looked at kacey who limped towards the door.

He opened the door and slowly limped out of the house, leaving nardo hurt.

Nardo chest heaved up and down, as he closed his eyes. "Fuck kacey." He cursed to his self.