𝟎𝟔||𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔||

✞𝘒𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺 "𝘴𝘪𝘯" 𝘨𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 ✞☀︎︎𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☀︎

☀︎︎𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☀︎

Sin limped down the street, it was dark cars drove passed by him. "Kacey I'm sorry." The word played through his thoughts.

He hissed in pain, from his wound. Blood gushed from his nose. He looked at the sky.

"God, please don't let me died." He thought.

a car pulled up beside him. They roll the window down. "Uh luv, yhu okay." He heard a soft voice. He turned his head to the red hell cat.

He nodded. "I-I'm straight- fuckk!" He grunted, clutching his stomach.

"Bae, get him in the car, we gon take him to the hospital." The girl spoke. A male stepped out of the car, he was lighter than him.

He helped kacey to the car and got him in and close the door softly he joggged to his side of the car and got in.

"What's yo name, luv." She asked. As the other male drove to the hospital.

"K-kacey." He groaned lowly. The girl nodded then thought to her self. "Kacey gaulden?"she asked.

"Yea d-dats me youngboy." He spoke softly, trying to save his energy.

"Nigga, haven't yhu been missing. But I'm nau'jour call me toot and dats my shawt Samaria."

He nodded. "Yea, I was missing fa 4 months."

"What happened?"

"I got kidnapped by a crazy, bipolar ass nigga."

Toot hummed. "Ay toot, can I see yo phone?" Sin asked.

Toot nodded and handed his phone to him. Sin dialed his Brudda number.

"Hello, who dis?" Kd voice came through the phone.

"Kd, meet me at da hospital, bring ten too."

"Kacey- nigga! Where yhu been witcho coloring book ass." Kd yelled into the phone. Kacey shook his head.

"Meet me at da hospital, bitch."