𝟎𝟑||𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞||

☹︎𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 "𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰" 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘐𝘐𝘐☹︎☾𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☽

☾𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢☽

Nardo stared at kacey, who was sleeping peacefully like a baby. Nardo groaned and smiled.

He seem to be a hard sleeper nardo walked out of the hotel room and called up von.

"Wassup, lil folks."

Nardo laughed. "Von, how many times I gotta say stop callin me dat knowing I'm older den yhu."

Von laughed. "My fault yhu kno bruh but whatchu need."

"We Finna kidnap dat nigga yb."

"Youngboy?" Von laughed. "Yhu fuckin serious rii na." He asked.

"Hell yea, ion want nobody to have him. I kicked out da stripper he had ova, na it's just me and him so come to majestic hotel."

"Okay, lawd give da strength, um nardo think bout it, one rapper and drug dealer DRAGGING NBA mfka YOUNGBOY outta majestic hotel."

Nardo mugged air and shrugged. "Ion care just bring yo fuckin ass, jit." Nardo said, slightly raising his voice. He grew irritated.

"Okay folks, I'm otw."

Von and nardo carried sincere to the black van von accidentally hit top head

Von and nardo carried sincere to the black van von accidentally hit top head. "Von! Don't hit his fuckin head." Horace gritted, making von laugh.

"I'm sorry, foe'nem."

Kacey was still asleep since he did take two perc and smoke three backwoods. Nardo was surprised that he didn't died over night.

They got him in the van, then von sped off. Horace got on his phone and played a game.

"Nigga, yhu just actin like we ain't just kidnap a grown ass man."

Nardo laughed. "He will be okay."

Once they arrived to nardo safe house, they carried him down to the basement and tied him up. Von went and played while nardo took a shower.

After nardo took his shower, he walked down to the basement and made his way over to sin. "Kacey sincere gaulden." He whispered, moving sincere dreads out his face.

"I like that." He said. As sin eyes fluttered open they were slightly red but they were still pretty to horace. Sincere only had on a wife beater and grey sweatpants on and some Air Force on his feet.

Kacey yawned. "N-nardo?" He called out, squinting at the older. His voice was soft and slightly raspy.

Nardo smiled. "Yea wassam."

Sin frowned as he looked around. "Mane, wick where yo crazy ass got me?" He asked, sin noticed nardo took a liking to him.

Nardo smile became a mug, he grasp the lighter throat. Sin grunted as he looked horace in his eyes. "Don't call me dat." He spoke.

Sin nodded quickly, as horace started to cut his circulation off. "I-I can't breathe nigga l-lemme go." He wheezed.

"I like him, I don't want nobody to have him." wick spoke.

Nardo laughed lowly before he let the younger male go. Sin chest heaved up and down fastly.

"Call me horace."

"Okay, horace. Where we at?"

Nardo licked over his lips, they were slightly wet. Sin looked at the older bottom lip and softly bite down on his lip.

"My safe house."

Kacey frown deepened. "Nigga, I'm nba youngboy, slime yhu is Finna die."

"I'm nardowick, jit yhu is goin' live wimme."

"Hell no! My nigga are yhu dumb or slow." He asked, mugging nardo.

"yes, yhu are goin to stay wimme." Nardo said, as he grabbed a knife and slowly ran it against his tatted throat.

Sin breath got hitched. "I-Ion consent." He stuttered, only which he did when he was nervous. He wasn't no bitch but his hands and his feet are tied, he was slightly lightheaded.

"Ia ask, jit. And truthfully ion care if yhu did." He said, backing up, placing the knife onto the table where he got it from.

Sincere closed his eyes. "Can i please get some to lay on or eat." He asked. He had a beating headache.

"Yea I'll cook fa yhu, phat pa, but I gotta sum shit to tell yhu and listen well, alright."

He lazily nodded as his eyes opened up again. "Mhm." He mumbled.

"Ion go fa dat attitude, da disrespect, and dat whisper and mumble shit and don't think about leaving cuz I will kill yo pretty ass."

He nodded understanding every word he said. "Okay we get to eat?" He asked, smiling.

"Yea phat pa." He said, before cutting the rope off of kacey. Kacey tightly held onto nardo.

"My legs." He said, looking up at horace. Nardo huffed and picked him up causing him to yelp lowly.

"Mane, yhu coulda gave me a warnin' before." he said, bury his face into the older male chest.

Nardo walked up the stairs that lead to the rest of the house, it was a nice two story townhouse.

Horace walked passed von into the kitchen and sat kacey on the counter. Sin squint at von and frowned. "Dat von?"

"Yea, lil folks, dats me." Von said, focusing on gta.

Kacey watched nardo cook. "Why is yhu trusting dis nigga fa." Sin thought. As horace stirred the mash potatoes together then poured gray on top.

His thoughts were interrupted when nardo gave him a plate with mash potatoes and gravy, green beans, steak and give him a glass of water.

"Hea, eat. Phat pa."

He nodded and ate then washed the plate and placed the plate in the rack. He rubbed his hair. "Nardo! i swea to god, yhu cut my fuckin' hair?"

"Yup, it will grow back shawt." Nardo mumbled, before he picking sin up.

Sin hummed and buried his face in the crook of nardo neck and closed his eyes. As nardo walked upstairs he felt light snores on his neck.

He rubbed his back and laid down.