𝟎𝟏𝟐 || 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝||

✞𝘒𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺 "𝘴𝘪𝘯" 𝘨𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 ✞☾𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢☽

☾𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢☽

"phat put da fuckin' bike back now 'fore i throw dis powder on yo blackie ass and make you white kacey!"

kacey busted out laughing and grinned childishly and hopped off of the bike, "ion wanna have a movie night wit' other people, i wanna have an suck ma nigga dick night. the fuck?"

"phat jus put da shit in da cart so we can get outta dis cold ass store," horace grumbled cutting the smaller off. kacey rolled his eyes and huffed, "sir. yes sir,"

passed the few months, kacey didn't liked hanging around anyone who wasn't kd, ben and horace, he became a antisocial person which was totally fine with him and horace.

he didn't like leaving the house if he was leaving with nardo. he liked being under nardo, he felt safe and completely comfortable with the older and when he wasn't he could think straight.

he practically couldn't breathe without the man.

"bubby you wanna go ice skating in a couple weeks?" sin asked softly, horace grasped his hand and nodded. "hell yeah do you even know how to skate nor along ice skate. ion wanna see you bust yo head opened on some ice."

kacey pouted a bit, "ion even wanna go anymore. nardo, people died from ice skating?"

"shit maybe." he shrugged dryly, kacey shook his head. "yup, das goin off ma list of shit i wanna do. thank you horace fa dat?"

horace laughed. "ma fault phat, we can go doa." he spoke calmly, they walked to the self checkout line, horace and kacey kissed his teeth in unison seeing the line was full then a muthafucker.

"you jus wanna steal em? dat will take care of da time."

they were supposed to be picking up dayvon and durk and ben and kd so they can have the movie night.

them was the only people they decided to tell, their relationship wasn't for everyone to know about.

they wanted to maintain their peace if anything, they didn't care internet making pointless lies and comments about them.

horace smiled and laughed softly, " das da first thing dat comes to yo mind?"

"fuck yeah, bad niggas shouldn't never have to wait." kacey whispered.

"you outrageous phat."

the group was spread all over in horace and kacey living room, they were smoking and watching a scary movie ben and kd decided to put on

kacey was ready to go to sleep for the night while the others weren't no where near of tired.

"run bitch! she need to fuckin run mane!" kd shouted.

"lil folks, yo fuckin blood pressure jus went up by five levels." dayvon laughed at kd.

"she ugly asf, her lace liftin and shit."horace grumbled shaking his head and continued gently creasing sin back.

"dayum!" ben yelled, laughing loud as hell. durk laughed, "y'all been on her ass dis whole movie."

"she is kinda snaggy tooth," kacey chuckled raspy against nardo neck as he rubbed the behind of horace earlobe.

a habit he picked up over the time, it was something he liked to go whenever he was going to sleep.

after a few minutes nardo older glanced down at kacey, noticing the boy was breathing softly on his neck. "aye imma fine take sin upstairs, imma be back." nardo mumbled before he clutched his arms around kacey tighter and stood up.

the gang hummed in response as they continue to watch the movie, nardo licked over his pink lips and made his way to their bedroom and entered inside and walked over to their mattress and softly placed kacey onto the bed.

"good night phat, i love youu."

"i love you too." kacey spoke tiredly, "ima come back upstairs when everyone slide back to dey cribs." horace whispered before he pecked his lover forehead.

kacey hummed in his sleep as he completely allowed his sleep to consume him.