Chapter Four- You... Again?

Y/n P.O.V-

I waved goodbye to Natasha my favorite nurse since I was put into the mental hospital. "Now remember N/n, be careful!" Natasha spoke while smiling at me and giving me my things. "I will!" I smiled back at her before taking my things and finally being let out of the hellhole I'd been trapped in for the past few years. "Home, first!" I giggled before walking from the hospital and to the bus station close by. "Sorry ma'ma, excuse me." A man said from behind me, I turned around to see a young man with black shaggy untamed hair and pale skin. "Oh, no! Was I in your way?" I asked as I moved to the side, he smiled at me showing his white teeth. "No, I was just going to ask you, if you were going to sit down?" He asked laughing at me a bit. His comment made my face turn red. "Oh, sorry for assuming." I spoke before sitting down, he sat down next to me. "It's okay to get embarrassed," He continued as he stared off in the distance. "I do feel slightly embarrassed," I laughed, he laughed back before the bus came. "Oh the bus is here," I said getting up and going to get on, I turned back to the man. "Aren't you coming?" I asked, he shook his head. "No this bus is not mine," He smiled, I smiled back before paying and taking a seat on the bus. Before the bus took off I realized that my old plushy L.J doll was missing. "I swear I grabbed everything?" I question before looking out the window, I saw the man pick him up so I guessed I left him on the bench. "L.j..." I sadly spoke as that was the last thing I had of him... The man looked at me before smirking. I was confused, he clutched the doll in his grip before disappearing. "Huh?" I questioned but realized the bus was moving. "It was just the bus, he didn't disappear." I question quietly.

On the way home everything I grew up with looked so much different. I kept wondering why the man picked up my doll, did he take it or put it back? I tried ignoring my thoughts as the bus stopped at my stop. "Thank you," I spoke before getting off the bus and began walking to the street that led to my house. When I left the mental hospital it was around 2:00 p.m. and the time I got to the street it was now 5:00 p.m and the sun was now setting. "Can this day get any better?" I asked myself out loud.

As I continued walking down the street I begin feeling  tired and I just wanted to fall asleep in my own bed for once in 12 years.
Walking down the street I swear I could hear footsteps behind me, which of course creep me out. But to me I believed it was all in my head just like he was....

That was until I heard a voice. "Slow down, will ya." The voice spoke, I knew this voice from somewhere, but I kept walking. "Oh do you not understand my words anymore Y/n?" That's when I stopped and turned to the man. "You are from the bus stop?" I questioned as I recognize the man, but how did he know my name? "Yeah sorry about that, I should have said so," He laughed scratching the back of his neck, I backed away from him a little before speaking. "Did you follow me all the way here?" I question again, this caught his attention and made him look at me with a frown on his face. "Of course not, I live over here actually," He laughed, I nervously chuckled with him. "Okay, so how the hell do you know my name?" I questioned as I was now creeped out with the man. He stopped laughing and looked at me. "Oh, it was on the tag of this doll," He spoke before taking out L.j from his pocket, I reached for the doll before snatching my hand back immediately. "No it's not," I raised the question, he frowned before showing me the tag and indeed it said my name. "I never wrote my name on that doll." I said backing up more, the writing wasn't even mine. "How long must I keep this act up?" He asked, I looked around questionable. Was he talking to me? Before I could say something he groaned in annoyance. "Fuck it," He spoke before disappearing in black smoke. "So he did disappear earlier," I gasped. I turned around to be on my way, when the black cloudy smoke begin to appear again before my eyes. "I told you I'd wait Gumdrop. I'm so sorry you had to go all these years without me..." The deep voice spoke, it was different from the males earlier. "Please whatever you are leave me alone!" I spoke scared, as it was now dark and hardly anyone was out. "But didn't you want to be with me Gummy Bear?" He questioned as the smoke disappeared from his body, that's when I saw him. "LJ?" I questioned in horror, he gave me a small grin. "It's been a while hasn't it Jolly Rancher?"