Chapter 7- Time Skip

(A/N: Cp/n = Creepypasta Name
C/Ph = Catchphrase)

14 Yrs ago

L.j P.O.V -

Slendy put his tentacle on my shoulder and I disappeared, and reappeared inside the mansion. "Slendy, what the hell!" I spoke out. "Jack, wait till she's older, and I promise you can go back to her," Slendy said looking at me with empathy. I sighed and turned away. "Does that mean I won't be able to go near her until then?" I asked sadly. "I'm afraid, yes." He spoke back sadly, I gave a nod and walked away. "But L.j!" Slendy called out, I turned to him. "When you see her again, will she come to live here?" He asked, I never thought about it but yes. I would want her to live here. "Well, yeah." I shrugged, Slendy held out his hand. "If so, then she has to become a killer." Slendy let out, my eyes widen. "Would if she doesn't want to?" I hesitantly asked, Slendy sighed. "Then she will die." He bluntly spoke, I almost wanted to cry at how mean he was being but that was Slendy sometimes. "Okay, would if she does become a killer. Will you train her or will I?" I asked, Slendy smirked. "If you want Y/n to live here, then make a deal with me." He spoke, I questionable looked at his hand and then back to him. "What's the deal?" I asked. "When she turns 24 and is let out of the mental hospital, you will retrieve her and bring her to me. There I will ask her if she want to become a killer or die. I'm sure she will pick killer to be with you." He stopped before sighing. "I will have the Proxies train her, and you won't be able to be in contact with her until she's a full Cp." He finished, my eyes widened. "What the hell! What kind of deal is that?" I asked, he huffed. "A deal you'll make, if you want her back." He spoke, and I remembered with a click of his hands he could make her memories of me dissolve. "I... I accept." I sadly spoke as I grabbed his hand and shook it. "Good child," he spoke before disappearing.

Present Day
Your P.O.V-

Well, it's been 2 yrs now since I chose to become a Cp. Since then though I haven't seen L.j anywhere no matter where i go. "Cp/n!" Masky called out quietly, I looked over to him and nodded. I crawled through the window and snuck around the bedroom to the bed of the child. "C/ph..." I whispered before killing the child. "Are you done?" I heard Toby asked as he poked his head inside. "Yeah, just finished. Are you?" I asked looking at him questionable. He laughed at me and nodded his head. "You know it!" He chuckled. "Toby, Y/n!" Masky yelled out. "Coming!" He yelled back. Toby helped me out of the window and we headed back to the manor. "Good to be home!" I yelled out, but no body was there, I looked around questioned before I heard Jane's loud mouth. "Who is she!?" I followed the voice and it led me to the second Living Room where all the C.Ps where gathered. "What's going on?" I questioned, Jason looked at me and smiled. "It's L.J, he just came back from a year whole mission." My eyes watered. The first year after I became a Cp, I simple couldn't see Jack, Slendy wouldn't let me. But for the past year I couldn't see him due to a mission Slendy gave him. "L.j..." I cried as I made my way through the crowd. "Please move back guys, she doesn't like crowded places." I heard L.j chuckle. 'She?' I though as I made way throught to the front, I saw a girl. She was light skinned with green eyes, she had on one of L.j's stripped shirts with black pants and black boots. 'Who is she?' I questioned, she moved her long black hair and scooted closer to L.j. "It's okay Rose, Your fine." L.j smiled.

'What the actual fuck?'