Chapter 10 - Your Love & Breakfast

Y/N's P.O.V-

As me and LJ went downstairs we saw three bowls on the table completely filled with fruit. "Oh I see my lovely brother and now maybe sister-in-law has come and join me for breakfast." Candy Pop laughed, I shook my head at his jokes. "Oh shut up Candy, don't you know how to knock?" I asked, he huffed and nodded his head. "Of course I do. Although it's not like LJ does anything in his room, that's why I didn't knock." He explained, I laughed at him and sat down with LJ. "Shut up Poppy and just eat the breakfast you made us." LJ said looking at him questionable. "When will you ever stop being a party pooper?" Candy asked, LJ rolled his eyes. "When you become nice?" LJ smirked, Candy rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, say's the one who disembodies children." LJ coughed on his fruit as I started laughing. "Oh! He got you on that LJ!" I laughed, LJ looked at me then back to Candy. "Don't even start, you twisted fucker! You have about 10 different forms do you not? And they all don't like you!" LJ spit back, I choked on my fruit this time. "Put an ice pack on that one, he burned you." I laughed, Candy took out a piece of fruit and threw it at my head. "Be quiet! Night Terrors kind of likes me, so does The Cluster..." He trailed off scratching the back of his neck nervously, LJ scuffed before eating again. "Night Terrors hates you Candy, and don't even get me started on The Cluster." LJ smirked, Candy looked down at his bowl. "I guess you're right, it's the whole reason I don't let none of them out really." I looked at Candy, he looked kind of sad. "As much as I know about Creepypasta, I never knew you had so much forms Candy?" He looked at me and smiled a bit. "Yeah, that's why I am the way I am..." He trailed off, I gave him a sad smile. "I'm sure they don't hate you. It's probably more like, they want you to release them more often, but you don't, and they don't like that. To me in a way I think you kind of have to treat them in your body like a certain disorder I know." He looked at me questionable. "A disorder?" I nodded my head. "Yeah it's called D.I.D, it means Dissociated Identity Disorder. Originally it was called M.P.D which in terms means Multiple Personality Disorder. Which in your case, Candy I think you might have but at the sametime maybe not.." I said educating them a little, LJ looked at me and smiled. "She really knows her stuff doesn't she, Candy?"Candy nodded his head. "I mean why wouldn't I. I was in a mental hospital for 12 years." I chuckled, LJ frowned and Candy laughed. "Indeed she does, I'll take your advice Y/n." Candy laughed, L.j grumbled at my words. "How rude." L.J growled. "I'm sorry, do you not want me to bring up our past?" I asked, Candy laughed. "Don't taunt him Y/n." Candy laughed more, I gave him a nodded before eating again. "Okay, I won't." I shrugged. "Oh so, you listen to him but not me." L.j asked looking at me, I burst into laughter from the look on his face. "I'm sorry L.J are you jealous?" I manage to get out between laughs, he turned from me as a blush hit his face. "N-no." He stuttered, Candy and I burst into laughter. "I'm leaving." He said getting up and walking away. "He's so sensitive." I laughed and Candy agreed with me. "Sensitive but kind and loyal." Candy smiled softly, I smiled with him. "Do you wish you had someone?" I asked, he gave me a sad smile. "When I look at you and L.j, I think back on how I've been alone practically my entire life. I had one who loved me romantically for who I was." He stopped eating, I giggled at bit which caused him to look at me. "I'll tell you this Poppy, don't give up on your hopes. When I wanted to give up on LJ, I didn't because I knew he'd always come back to me." I smiled at him, he gave me a nod before getting up. "I'd turn around now, if I was you." He smiled before he disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke. "Turn around?" I questioned, I turned around to see L.J on one knee. "Gummy, I know I haven't been the best boyfriend for you and to you. But I can't imagine my life without you, every step of the way I need you by my side, so I'm going to ask you." He opened the case to show a black rose ring.
"Will you marry me, Gummy Bear?"