Chapter Two- Huh?

A/N: So sorry reader-chan I took so long to update I been out sick and had no internet so I couldn't do anything but anyways here's chapter 2 hope you enjoy it!
-Tae

Your pov-

As I woke up, it had to be at least 5 in the morning, and hour left before I had to get ready for school. "Ugh..." I groggily spoke, I looked next to me to see Jack was no longer there. "Jack?" I questioned, I looked around the bed just in case he turned back into a plushy. "Jack!" I panicked, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm right here, Y/n." I turned to see Jack, but he was no longer a toddler version of himself, he was much taller but still young looking, he looked like he was around my age. "Jack?" I questioned as his grey eyes stared at me, he nodded his head with a smile. "Why are you..." I stopped as I motioned his body, he looked down and laughed. "Taller? More handsome?" He laughed which made me blush. "I meant, why do you look my age!" I smacked his hand, he moved his hand away but kept the smile on his face. "I thought it be better if we were the same age." He explained, I had thought for a moment before asking. "How are you changing your age? I didn't think you could do that." I said, he looked to the side. "Someone taught me how to do it, so I thought it would be best if we could grow up together and learn more about each other." He stopped and looked around my room. "Or at least let me learn more about you." He finished, I looked away from him. "Your doing that for me?" I asked, he gave me a big smile and nodded. "Of course I am, love." He replied, my face turned red from the nickname. "Shush..." I whispered embarrassed, I felt his hand under my chin. "Why so red, huh love?" He asked with the nickname again, I pushed his hand away. "Stop! I'm going back to sleep, I have school in a hour!" I told him before pulling the covers over me, I felt Jack's presence next me. "Y/N..." He asked, I didn't answer, I could feel his weight and the age of the bed. "Y/n, can I ask you something?" He asked, I waited for the question. "I want you to be mine, like I am yours." He spoke, this caught my attention and I sat up taking the blanket off my head. His grey were already staring at me. "Be yours? How do you mean?" I asked with curiosity, he claimed on to the bed and grabbed my hands. My face flushed red and I felt my body heat rising. "I'm your, aren't I?" He asked, I gulped and nodded my head. "I want you to be mine, physical and mentally." He smiled, and then I realized what he was asking. "Are you asking me, what I think your asking me?" He laughed and gave me a nod. "But I just met you Jack!" I freaked, even though this was my long life dream as a delulu Creepypasta fan, I didn't think it would ever happen. "I know you better then your own mother," He chuckled which made me realize he had been watching for a while now. "And you know everything about me anyways, right?" He questioned, I nodded. "Stil-" "Y/n, be my girlfriend." I stared at him...

                                      'He wants me to be his girlfriend?....'

D.C Love Edited