Chapter 5 - L.J?

Y/N P.O.V-

"It's been a while hasn't it Jolly Rancher." I stared horrified at the clown and tried to move, but I couldn't. "You're not real you're just a fiction of my imagination." I mumbled out closing my eyes and hoping he'd go away I couldn't end up back into a mental hospital. A slender arm wrap around my waist. "What are you talking about Lollipop I am real, and I would like it if you came with me." I open my eyes to see the black and white clown staring down at me with such a sad face. "What if I don't want to? After all you're a killer Lj..." I spoke, I was frightened of him. I didn't want to go anywhere he was trying to take me, because of him I was put into a mental hospital. "Of course I'm a killer Darling, but I would never hurt you. Why are you acting like this towards me Y/n?" He asked his voice carry a tone of sorrow and sadness which for a brief moment caused me to frown, but the frown didn't stay long. "Oh I don't know? Maybe because when I was 12, I was put into a fucking mental hospital because of you!" I yelled at him pushing his arm off of me, Lj seemed taken aback by my response to his question. "I...I didn't know, I'm sorry Gumdrop..." He trailed off, I huffed at him. "Are you really LJ, you left me that night and because of that I was put into a mental hospital thinking you were real!" Tears were now welling up in my eyes. "I left you? I didn't have a choice!" He yelled back, I was taking a back at how mad he seemed. "You say I left you, but you don't know the story if I could have stayed I would have!" He too seemed to now have tears welling up in his eyes. "Then tell me the story, let me know LJ why you left me that night!?" I said now crying my tears. He sighed and looked away from me. "I had to leave Gumdrop, you forget I'm immortal. I'm not 24 years old, I'm over 200 years old." He started, I sighed since I already knew that. I knew everything about L.J since he was my favorite amongst all the Creepypastas. "You were only 12 Gummy Bear, that seems predatorial but, I promise you I only had good intentions. I did want you to be mine but I and Slendy realized I nor him couldn't age you up." He continued, as his tears started to drop from his eyes. "Slendy said I couldn't talk to you nor see you until you were old enough, I was going to come get you when you turn 21, but I had to plan everything. I and your lives together...." I frowned at his words. I couldn't be mad at Lj, it wasn't his fault that he had to leave me. "LJ..." I cried as I put my hand on his pale cheek, he looks surprised at my actions. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't be mad at you, I should be mad at the fact that I wasn't old enough yet for you at the time." I laughed with tears still streaming down my face, he smiled and wiped my tears away. "I can't explain how much I missed you Gumdrop, I'm so sorry you had to be put in the mental hospital because of me." He sadly spoke, I shook my head and smiled at him. "I knew you were real this whole time L.J..." I smiled, he gave me a smile back and hugged me. "Let me take you back to my home Reese's Cup." I smiled as he pulled away. "Of course L.j..."