SameMori (more like InAmeTori)

Supposed to be Gura x Calliope ended up being Ina x Amelia x Kiara

Tw// Violence, background character death(s), mafia, gangs

______

It's been years since the gangs roaming the street had been formed. The two main and most powerful groups being The Deadbeats and The Chumbuds. Both groups had been passed down to their current heirs from the previous leader.

The Deadbeats now followed the one known as "The Reaper." She was careful, calculating, and deadly with any type of blade. It's said that was the deciding factors when "Death Sensei," the old leader of The Dradbeats chose her. Rumors would argue that she received the gang because she was like family to the old leader. Those who knew her? Truly? They would know Calliope Mori worked tooth and nail under Death Sensei to get where she was now, to earn the title she has. Anyone to say otherwise was cut down immediately. (Literally and figuratively!)

Calliope had immediately gained traction as leader and managed to claim territory from some smaller (but still well known) gangs. She was the one who expanded The Deadbeats to who they were today. A force no one other than The Chumbuds would even think about facing.

The Chumbuds current leader was Gawr Gura, "The Shark." Her father had passed the gang down to her, but that didn't mean she didn't have skill. Ever since she was old enough to hold a gun, her father had taught her everything he knew. Pair that with her chaotic nature and lack of hesitation, the short girl was more than a formidable enemy. She had managed to take up her father's gang only days after his illness had gotten too bad for him to continue as leader. From there she claimed territory as well, showing no mercy for anyone who dared to cross her path. The only ones strong enough to stop her gang's onward spread was none other than The Deadbeats.

The two gangs were almost completely matched in every aspect. What one group lacked, the other made up for. Their numbers and connections were extremely similar as well, meaning no one ever had the upper hand when the two groups clashed. It also meant no territory was ever gained nor lost, all of it was simply at a stand still.

Both also had connections to foreign areas, meaning weaponry was also similar in power.

Calli had her childhood friend and the CEO of KFP working with her. The restaurant being international helped with the import of goods under the disguise of food.

While at the same time, Gura had connections to the head priestess of the Tenticult. With willing members around the globe, bringing in goods was easy as 1-2-3!

Still as evenly matched as they may be, neither side gave up on the assault. Both gangs fought day after day trying to gain territory. Neither wanted to submit to defeat and retreat, meaning many lives were lost on both sides. Still, the very shallow dip in their numbers did nothing to deter the leaders and their hopes for more territory.

What territory that wasn't claimed by either gang, the police monitored and kept the area clean. Both leaders hadn't tried to interact with those borders, lest they have a target tacked onto their backs. The gangs would rather not interfere with the police and vice versa, even if the cops were too afraid to ever mess with the two groups.

But that fear didn't stop everyone. Neither of the leaders knew of the traitors among their ranks. Those who were unafraid to meddle in the deadly affairs.

Part-time doctor and top rank detective Amelia Watson, and her special force under the codename: Teamates. Originally from Europe, they traveled here specifically because of the rumors of trouble. Ever since their arrival, they strived to bring peace to the streets where fights broke out daily between the two gangs. Infiltrating the ranks of both groups, hoping to bring them down from the inside.