The worst way to break into a school.

°*°*Kageyama's POV*°*°*

"Are you sure where we're going?" I ask, being pulled by Hinata to a corner of the neighborhood, and pushes me inside a taxi cab. "Okay, what the fuck is going on?" I say more firmly, looking at Hinata shut the door and sitting next to me. He brings out his phone from his pocket and speed dial someone. Putting the phone to his ear, I hear the murmurs of another man from the other side of the line.

"Yeah. We're in the car." Hinata answers the line. "Where do I want to go?" He sarcastically asks the other line. "Well, I got a friend with me, and I want to show him my usual. We're also going to spend the night there, so your going to pick us up at near 3-6 a.m. But I think four is the best."

My eyes widen. Three to six A.M.? What kind of place lets you stay so long? Even now, it will be unusual to see a couple of kids at ten a clock p.m. just wandering around.

Hinata ends the conversation with a "come as fast as your fucking penguin feet can get you," and then closed the phone with a slam. He looks at me with an excited face. "Count to five," he says, looking at me with a glimmer in his eyes.

I shake my head.

"Why?" I ask, looking at him and backing myself up, only to be stopped by the car door. He shrugs. "No need anyway. He's here."

I look outside the car window to see a business man running into my direction. He goes into the car and smiles at me way. Turning the car up, he turns on the radio to a channel. "It's awfully late. I thought you'd be off on your own already with your bike, visiting the sights of the world."

Hinata shrugs once more. "Yeah, okay. You're right. But tonight I brought my friend with me."

"Pshh. Sure. Well, it's the usual?"

Hinata nods in agreement, laying nack on his seat. "Be nice and slow when you drive though," he said, looking at me and smiling. "I like the way to this place."

He nods and starts up the car. I buckle up my seat belt, wrapping the fabric around me and hearing the click after that on part and that other part of the car connect. Oh my god. It's car sex. Literally.

I feel the car moving, and I look hesitantly at the sidewalk my feet last stepped on, then looked away. I don't want to get worried about this. It will makes things worse as it is. Being driven to a place you don't even know with a man in a suit? And in the middle of the night? Isn't this considered kidnapping?

"Thanks, Nishinoya's dad."

Wait. What.

"I told you to call my Robbert."

Hah?

"Hey, don't tell Nishinoya about this."

I felt something in my gut telling me that something was changing in my life right now. 

"Excuse me?"

°*°*Hinata's POV*°*°*

"Oh, you didn't notice?" I say, looking at his confused face and smirking. "Yeah. Nishinoya's father sneaks out after his night shift only to drive me here sometimes. But most of the times I use my bike. And he uses this taxi because he used to be a taxi driver."

Kageyama seems surprised at first, and is still surprised when he said "okay" and went on with what just happened. But I don't really laugh hard and fall to the floor giggling or react in general. It must have been something sudden. Being put inside a car in the middle of the night with a stranger and a highschooler without a reason. "Don't worry. We'll be okay. It's gonna be a long drive, so get some sleep before then," I try to say reassuringly, awkwardly patting his back.