Yamaguchi and Kageyama.

Hinata walked out of the steaming bathroom, throwing aside the towel on his shoulders, although his hair was still dripping wet. He walked passed his wooden chair completely and put his back on his bedroom door, sliding down to the floor. He looked at the other side of his room, where a window that showed the twilight sky. He didn't peel his eyes off the floor though, he didn't want to look at anything. He could close his eyes, but it wouldn't do as much.

"I forgot to write it down didn't I?"

Hinata growled, standing back up and going to his drawer, pulling out some clothes and letting them fall to the floor, not paying any attention to them. He picked up a small journal in the back of his pile of clothes, and a small black pen. He walked over to his desk, not bothering to pull over his chair and opening the book. He flipped through the pages, looking over the messily written pages and smears of black ink.

Shouyou pulled on his hair when he saw nothing about an aquarium inside the pages, regretting not writing about them before. "If only I had done it before," he screamed, banging on the wooden desk. 'I didn't I remember it in time?!' Hianta thought to himself, stomping a foot on the ground.

Shouyou closed the book and layed down on his soft white comforter, his orange eyes glaring at the ceiling. He groaned, and placed his hands over his face.

He lied there for a good ten to fifteen minutes when Hinata realized what he did would do nothing, but he still continued on doing it. To him, there was really nothing he could do, so he might as well just regret every single action that led up to Shouyou messing up.

'I thought I actually had it this time,' Hinata thought to himself, kicking his legs. He got the hem of the fluffy blanket and climbed under, making a small lump like when he did at Kageyama's house. That's when he realized he still had Tobio's clothes on.

"I just took a shower too," He muttered under his breath, gripping the large sheets. Hinata eventually popped his head out, placing it on his pillow as he took a slow inhale.

****

Kageyama slammed the front door shut, dropping his muddy sneakers on the floorboards. He doesn't bother caring about how dirty he made the house and continued to run up the stairs and into his bedroom. He tried to sit in a chair in front of the room window, but slipped on his own mess and fell down in the process.

"Fuck," He said, as he sat up on the floor, rubbing his head with both of his hands.

He never felt this way about a person before, let alone his own teammate. He got mad for no reason, just a sudden outburst to something so minor. Tobio mentally slapped himself in the face. He didn't get why any of this was happening to him. Why did he have to go with Hinata? Why did he have to enjoy it? Why did he do it again? Such useless problems were arising in is head, which he couldn't take.

He stood back up, making sure not to slip again and headed for the bathroom. He took off all of his clothing and let himself into the shower. The hot water splashed against his face as he lied down on the tub. Kageyama groaned in order to calm his nerves down, which didn't do anything but made him angrier at himself.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Tobio said to himself. "I don't get a single thing I'm doing these days," he sat up from his lying position, water streaming down his body. "What is starts getting in the way with my practice?"

Kageyama didn't get anything about himself at all anymore. In Middle School, he focused on volleyball. He focused on winning. That made things easier for him. But now, there is just so many things happening at the same time and he can't fit all of it inside in schedule, not to mention his mind. He couldn't take all of this.