Hitoka.

All I could remember when I was younger was just me playing with a young boy at about primary school. He had orange hair that went all over the place, and he was very short, but he is and forever will be a good person.

His smile lingered in my mind like a childhood fairytale. His laugh made everyone want to hear it. He was happy. Being himself. Not caring what might- no scratch that, will happen. He lived in the present. That's that.

°*°*°

"Hinata!"

"Yeah?"

"Let's play!"

"Why? I'm busy doing homework?"

The bright girl bangs on the brown door, waiting patiently until she hears footsteps going down the stairs and then the opening of the entrance of the Hinata residence.

"I told you I'm busy."

"But it's such a nice day today! Please!"

Hinata sighs, his hand gripping on the door frame, his mind going blank. He looks at the happy child in front of him. He tries to close the door, but the giddy third grader already barged herself in. "Too late!"

"I told you already! I just want to do my homework!"

"But today is the perfect day for volleyball!"

Her short, light orange hair bounces as she jumps, pretending to spike a imaginary volleyball to the wooden floorboards that the two elementary schoolers were standing on.

"But......I don't know how to play volleyball...," Hinata murmured under his breath. "I don't even play sports."

"Don't worry! Just come with me!"

°*°*°

"Like this?"

"Yeah! You have a perfect form!"

Hinata spreads his legs, his arms in front of him making a fist on both hands, jn a form to receive a volleyball.

"Maybe you could be a libero when you grow up!"

"Libero?" Hinata responded. "What is that? A zodiac sign?"

"No, it's a part in a volleyball team. It's when a person saves the ball from touching the ground, but he or she never actually spikes or jumps."

"But....I don't want to be a lobster.....I want to jump and score a point!"

"Ooo~ Hinata Shouyou finally interested in sports?"

Hinata blushes....his ears turning red.

"You made me think about it.....but because of over analalyzing it I don't feel like it anymore."

"Awww! C'mon Hinata. I don't even know what half of what you said. Let's play volleyball!"

"......Fine."

The joyful girl squealed in excitement and jumped miltiple times as she ran after the rolling volleyball across the grassy field.

When she returned she gave the ball to a now hesitant Hinata, persistent to make him to at least serve the ball.

The ball thunked on Hinata's orange head, making him fall to the ground.

"I told you, I can't do sports," Hinata said as he started rubbing his head. His eyes turned watery, wondering about jis future playing this sport. He knew he would dislike it the moment he stepped out of the house, yet here he is.