Teenagers are Annoying.

A/N

Hey.

I was reading through comments, and I personally felt so touched. Thanks.

Well, other than that, the new Haikyuu season 2 episode 1 came out, and I absolutely never felt so in love with a character as much as I love Ushijima.

****

Shimizu was stopped the second she walked of out the gym.

The volleyball club was all racing down the sidewalk, but Ukai stayed behind, standing right next to the doorway Shimizu was stepping out of, and noticed her right away as he walked up to her.

"Did you tell him anything?" Ukai asked, the glare of his eyes already checking Kiyoko of anything she did wrong before she could even say anything. She shook her head vigorously, some of her black hair sticking on to her face from all of the sweat that was streaming down her cheeks. "I would never." she responded, her hands gripping on the hem of the black jacket. Her jaw tightened a bit when Ukai got closer, so she stepped back a step to avoid anymore physical contact.

"Then what happened there?"

Shimizu was about to blurt her response out like someone popping a balloon, but she held back when she thought of Takeda. She shouldn't tell them. No, she couldn't. After some time to think to herself, and got a good enough answer to tell the man. "He said some things a normal person wouldn't want to tell some people," She said. "He doesn't want you guys hearing any of it."

Ukai raised an eyebrow."Shimizu," he started."Everyone physically, saw the both you fumbling and stumbling on the side of the gym where the bleachers are, and it looked liked you scared him and he hid in a ball for most of it. I know that sometimes, you really can't say something, but this is a grown man we're talking about."

Shimizu couldn't help but think of something to avoid the topic, in fact, she had many many other topics she could talk about, but unfortunately nothing spilled out from her lips, not a single word. She could just kindly ask the both of them to leave her alone, but at the same time there might be a slight chance that she could openly talk about it.

"I really don't know if it will make that much if an impact you in any way possible, so do you think I can just go home and rest?"

Ukai was hesitant at first, maybe too quiet as well, which ran shivers down Kiyoko's spine. Maybe she should really just tell them. No no no no. She couldn't. Could she

No, she should. No, she shouldn't. She couldn't. She would? Everything was just too confusing for her to comprehend at the moment.

Ukai eventually stepped a bit away from Shimizu and relaxed the atmosphere, giving Shimizu some space and time to think about her answer, which was needed. She breathed out a sigh once she started to relax, and calm herself down.

"Fine," Ukai blurted out. "If it's that important, I guess that I'll just leave things be."

Just as Shimizu could finally settle down, Ukai stopped her. "But, if it gets in the way of the team's plans, we will ask Takeda himself."

***

"Hinata, are you okay?"

Yachi held out her hand and Hinata grabbed it as he got up and dusted himself off. Yachi picked up the thrown box of party hats and favors and cradled it in her arms. "Sorry about that, I was just too excited for Takeda's birthday!" The boy said, smiling. "Look at all the decorations we got him!' Hinata turned around and saw the entire gym filled with balloons, confetti, and a gigantic banner which read 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' in all caps. "He would be completely surprised!"