1.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The door chimed, red heels clicking against the wooden floor.

"¡Mi niña hermosa! Por fin llegas a casa, como estar amor?" (My beautiful girl! You finally come home, how are you love?) Valentina exclaimed, hurry over to her and opening her arms.

Camila smiled as she hugged her, "¡Soy muy buena Valentina! I stopped by to let you know I'm home, I'll be around often, getting more people shopping in here."

"No, the business will be going out of business soon," Valentine told her as she went back to stocking the shelves.

"Not on my watch amor." Camila said just before she heard footsteps coming up the basement steps.

The man in blue appeared, saluting Valentine who's face immediately dropped.

The young man looked at the candy, not even bothering to glance around.

"I told you I don't want you in my store." Valentina said to him.

"I'm a paying customer." He replied with a deep New York accent.

"You've been stealing from me since you were six, now get out. I mean it." Valentina sternly said. "And leave Tony alone. He is not allowed to associate with criminals."

He looked at her with a Milky Way, "look don't fall off that ladder. At your age, brittle bones. That's all I'm saying."

Suddenly the Milky Way he was about to open was snatched from his hands. Instead his view was replaced with red heels.

A small smirked formed as he looked up, knowing exactly who it was.

"I'll take that." Camila said with a smile, "unless you want to pay the 5 cents yourself Jet."

"Well looks who's back." Riff chuckled, "The shark queen herself."

"No, no she won't get involved with your idiotic boy games," Valentina interrupted, "If you do Camila I'll tell your cousin, Bernardo told me to keep you out of that."

"Like he could ever keep me out of anything." Camila retorted with a smile. She placed the candy back where it went, Riff following her every move.

She went to Valentina reaching up and kissing her cheek, "Te veo luego, tengo que ir a casa de Bernardo y Maria." (I'll see you later, I have to go to Bernardo and Maria's house.)

"Adios hermosa!"

Before Camila left, she turned to riff, "Get out of the store."

Riff looked at her in shock, "You tellin' me what to do? That ain't how it work beautiful."

Camila chuckled, "It is actually how works, get out or I'll punch you." She smirked, "Again."

He let out a amused breath, "Fair game beautiful," he started walking towards the door, "SEE YOU AT THE DANCE TONY!" He called out to the basement.