5.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

They finally got to the rooftop of her apartment building.

She looked towards Riff, who was looking around the rooftop, "Why did you do it?"

"Camilla-,"

"You say that you like being with me. That you want me to with you again, but then go make a day for fight? Against my brother for territory?"

"I did it for you!" He yelled. She stopped, shaking her head confused.

"What?" She questioned. He came close to her, placing his hands on the sides of his face.

"I didn't do for the goddamn territory." He said, leaning down so he could look into her eyes. "It's what I said so it would get everyone on board."

"I don't get-," She stuttered, him pushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"If we win this fight. The sharks. Bernardo, they stay out of our way. Meaning that he or anyone else can't stop us from being together." Riff told her, her face realizing. "We could be together without worry."

"What about the Jets?" She asked.

"The Jets don't get a say with this. I want to be with you." Riff said, leaning his forehead against hers. "Do you want to be with me?"

She let herself close her eyes as she leaned against him, "Of course I do." She whispered.

She then fluttered her eyes open to look up at Riff, "But I just can't help but think. If something bad happened to Bernardo- or you-,"

"You overthink to much." He cut her off, his hand lifting her chin to meet his lips with hers.

As they connected, all of Camilla's bad thoughts disappeared, and she was left with complete peace, and happiness.

She wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. His hands found her waist, holding onto it tightly never wanting this to end.

They stopped to catch their breaths, both of them forming smiles as they looked at each other with love.

"Man you really shouldn't of gone to Puerto Rico." Riff chuckled, "You wasted us so much time."

She let out a chuckle, her head falling so it rested on his chest.

He held her in her arms, both of them looking at the moon and New York skyline.

"I could stay like this forever." She whispered.

"Me too beautiful." Riff kissed her temple.

They stayed quiet for a little bit longer, until Camilla spoke up once more. "You promise that this will work out?"

He looked down at her, "I promise. No matter what. We'll be together."

She smiled, pecking his lips. "You wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" Riff asked.