2.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The group walked into the gym, dancing and music all and them.

Suddenly the drink from Camilias hand was ripped out. She looked seeing a cop sniffing it. After realizing it wasn't spiked he went to hand it to her.

She scoffed, "Come let's go dance." She grabbed Braulio arm and led him to the dance floor.

The others followed, and started to dance. Camilla danced, not paying any mind to who she was dancing with. He bored her.

Braulio wasn't trying either, too focused on another Puerto Rican girl.

He spun her, and as she spun she made eye contact with Riff. She spun to where Braulio lead her, not forgetting the smirk that formed on Riff's face seeing her.

Bernardo spun Anita, dancing with her catching the attention on everyone except Riff.

His eyes stayed on Camilla, watching her. The red dress she wore made her light up, it almost looked like she was glowing.

"Let's dance." Grazie said, "Stop gawking at her, you look dumb."

Riff glared at his friend. Grazie was always one to speak her mind.

He started to dance with her, glancing at Camilla who was stealing the stage with her fiery red dress.

Since he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, and Bernardo was too entranced by Anita, they bumped into each other, immediately getting angry.

"You wanna dance?" Riff asked sarcastically.

The crowd quickly jumped in, and so did Braulio. Camilla rolled her eyes, staying where she was as they all started fighting.

The cops started to intervene, one blowing his whistle over the yells.

"Everyone! Keep calm now!" One of the advisers yelled, "Contain the aggression, okay!"

"What's the matter with you guys? Pretty girls wanting to dance and all youse can think of is to beat up on each other!" The officer yelled.

Camilla watched from a distance, annoyed that she had to stop dancing.

"Alright! So tonight is a social experiment boys and girls," the advisor told everyone. "Brotherhood and all that, and you're the Guinea pigs."

The Jet's immediately started snorting. "Thank you right on cue." The man smiled annoyed. "Be nice to each other! Give us some hope! Just for a little bit, then you can revert back to your true feral selves."