Chapter 1

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 1

Wyatt

Only The Bradford's travel in this kind of opulent luxury. I mean how many people can say they own their own plane and private island. I only know one family- that's them. I'm not easily impressed with the extravagant things people own. This is definitely an exception.

The sleek white plane lowers its steps for us, while the luggage is loaded below. One by one, we headed into the cabin. Luxurious cream colored, leather seats and slick wood paneling greet us. I swear the interior actually smells like money. Not the obnoxious, tacky, in your face kind, but the subtle, classy style that you can't mistake for anything fake.

There's a large main cabin that can fit maybe half the family, but for the ten of us, there's plenty of room. A small galley kitchen, complete with mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. A fully stocked bar is just outside the galley on one side, while the pilots area is on the other end. A small bathroom is behind the main cabin in the back. And further back is a bedroom.

It's stylish and sexy and says Georgia Bradford all over it. Admiring my surroundings as I step on board, Aiden gives us the lowdown on where everything is and to help ourselves to snacks and drinks. Grabbing a bottle of water before I find a seat, Hunter walks past me. Her body just barely grazes against mine and suddenly I'm on full alert and saluting her.

Like an electrical rod just poked me in the back, everything is standing up at attention. I glance over my shoulder and watch as Hunter slides by, her hand brushing over my lower back. There's a boiling in my blood, a wave of throbbing need striking me so painfully, I can't move.

"Down, boy. Nobody on this flight needs to witness that." Sawyer teases me as he passes.

My only retaliation is to flip him the finger, since none of my appendages seem to be able to move forward. He only chuckles at me and keeps walking. "That's not very gentlemanly of you, son. I might have to put some manners on you."

"Yeah, right." I grumble, finding my brain beginning to function again. "Suck it, Sawyer."

"Are you guys arguing already?" Hunter turned around and frowned at me. "What's the problem this time?"

"Nothing." I mutter, pouting about getting caught. Like I'm going to tell her what I'm getting shit for.

"Wyatt was poking at me." Sawyer grins, knowing he's calling out my current predicament. "He scared me."

"Oh, for God sake. Grow up, Sawyer!" Hunter rolls her eyes and walks away. Those tantalizing curves swaying down the aisle have my full attention, until I feel a big meaty hand land on my shoulder.

"Put your tongue in your mouth, Wy, you're drooling on the leather." Aiden whispers, passing me to find his seat.

With the ten of us loaded into the plane, we were off. Everyone was talking at once as we got into our seats. The girls took the front seats. Huddling together with Riley. I know they're trying to get her mind off what's happening in her life. She's been through hell. I'm surprised she agreed to join us, actually. She is so against accepting help or anyone doing something for her.

Taking my seat with the guys, I watch Roan head straight to the back. Sitting alone, he pops in his earbuds, turns on his tablet and disengages from the rest of us. Typical Roan. I don't know how I'm supposed to connect with the guy, when he obviously wants nothing to do with us.

"So what crawled up his ass this time?" Aiden asks, sitting across from me. "He agrees to come but wants to be a loner? Doesn't sound like a fun summer to me."