Chapter 4

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 4

Hunter

I have never been more grateful to see land. The flight here has been awful. Between Roan and his horrible behavior and the turbulent flight, my stomach has been in knots since we got in the air. Landing on the small airstrip on the island was a feat in itself. The storm is a full blown hurricane. The wind is strong enough to lift our suitcases from the ground, so we are wrestling with everything to keep our things with us and not fly off ourselves. Except for Roan, he can take a flying leap.

"Let's get to the house as fast as we can. I don't want anyone out in this." Aiden yells over the wind.

I'm in full agreement. The guys made sure all of us females were safely in the waiting SUV, while they loaded the back. Normally, we would make two trips with this many people, but because of the storm, we are crowded into the single vehicle and keeping together. Even with Roan. Although Sawyer did have a great idea with tying Roan to the top of the car to save space. Even as Aiden contemplated the idea, I knew he wouldn't do it. No matter how horrible Roan is, that's not who Aiden is. It's not how any of us are, even if we can smile at the idea of leaving his butt behind to fend for himself.

We've never come to the island with a storm this bad. We've had tropical storms on occasion, but not during a hurricane. This is off season for it too, but with the climate changing, there's no telling about storms like this anymore. Aiden and Sawyer have kept their heads the best out of all of us. Although Wyatt has gotten a little high handed with me, I'm not taking it to heart. I think the stress of the entire situation has gotten him a little controlling. I understand that feeling. When everything is out of your hands, sometimes you have to find that one thing you can control. For Wyatt, I guess that's me.

It's actually been really nice. He's been extremely attentive. And telling me that he wanted to tie me up in the back bedroom of the plane was, I have to admit, very sexy. I never thought of Wyatt as a fifty shades kind of guy. He's always been kinda quiet and always in control of his actions. Ooooh, that is fifty shades-ish. I never thought of that until now.

Sitting on his lap in the backseat of the SUV, Wyatt's hand rests on my hip, his fingers drawing little circles on skin. There's a distracting bubble in my tummy that's excited by how this feels. I'm no blushing virgin, but the way his hands are holding me, where they are resting on my skin, is very appealing. His other hand is on my knees and slides slowly up and down my thigh. As if this is soothing him as well.

"Everyone needs to grab a bag and get inside." Aiden yells from the front seat as we round the dirt road to the house. The windshield wipers are at the highest speed and it's still hard to see out there. "Hunter, get you and the girls downstairs. No stops."

Wyatt shifts my body slightly and I can suddenly feel something hard pressing against my butt. Oh my! Is that?! Wow, just wow! This is definitely going to be an interesting trip. It's already started so intensely.

"Hunter, Aiden's talking to you." Wyatt whispers in my ear.

They say a relationship that begins in an intense situation burns really hot and fast but doesn't last long. I can see Wyatt as a really intense lover. He has that intense gaze of his that always makes my breath hitch.

"Hunter, respond to him." Wyatt whispers, nudging my leg.

Of course, there's not a lot that Wyatt does that doesn't do that to me. The way he looks at me when I talk to him, I swear he's actually listening to every word I say. That is a huge turn on. He doesn't just look at my boobs and nod like a lot of guys, but he pays attention and hears me. And he shows he's hearing me by responding, offering ideas or comments to what I'm talking about. There aren't a lot of guys that do that for me.