Chapter 3

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 3

Wyatt

I've never been as embarrassed about my relation to Roan as I am right now. He's an absolute embarrassment to the family. These are my friends, none of them blame me but I was the one who brought him along. Not by my choice, but he's still my responsibility. One I wish I didn't have.

We slammed our shoulders into the door, taking turns to break it in. I felt the hard thud against my shoulder, vibrating through my body. The sharp pain shot down my arm but I kept going. We need to get Roan out of there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy OD'd in there. The fricking smell is nasty. There's smoke slipping from under the door even. I'm surprised we aren't all high. When we finally got through it was like walking into a fog. The smoke filled the room swirling around us and giving the rest of us a contact high none of us wanted.

"You idiot!" I bellowed, waving my hand in front of my face trying to eliminate the smoke from my eyes. Aiden and I were the first across the threshold. I pushed around the guys through the room and lifted Roan up by his shirt collar.

He pushes at my hand, but he's so high there's nothing behind it. "Get off, Wy! Shit, I've got plenty, I'll share."

His cocky grin just pisses me off more. My fist clenches at my side and drawing my arm back to plunge into this fool's face, I feel small warm hands wrapping around my bicep. Tugging me back, Hunter stops me from making mincemeat out of his face.

"Wyatt, don't. Don't do this. He's not worth it. We'll tell Dad about everything. Let him and Reese deal with him." Her calm, easy voice pulls me back from the hazy red anger I was drowning in.

"It's not your fault, Wy. We've got this." Sawyer assures me. Standing by me, I know who my friends are.

Aiden steps up to Roan and grabs him by the face, pushing him hard against the wall. He's pissed. More than I am. "Where is it, Roan? All of it?" Roan starts laughing like the idiot he is. "Search his shit! Find all of it!" Aiden orders over his shoulder to us.

Sawyer, Landon, and Harper start rummaging through the room, drawers, cabinets and the bags in there. The girls stand guard on the doorway, while I hold Roan still and Aiden pats him down. We found three baggies of stuff. Pot mostly but we have one bag of white powder that I assume is cocaine. I can't believe he's doing this shit.

Aiden collected all of it then got into Roan's face. "Is this it!? Is this all of it?!"

"Yeah! It's my stuff, Aiden! You have no right to take my stuff!" Roan might as well be arguing with a brick wall. None of us are listening to him at this point.

"And it's my plane!" Hunter growls, stepping forward. "You put everyone on this plane at risk because you chose to get high back here!"

"Whatever, stupid bitch." Roan grumbles, looking away from her as he rolls his eyes. "I was willing to share, you know. Not that you'd join. You're a fucking square just like the rest of your goodie two shoes family!"

"We don't do drugs!" Aiden's voice booms through the room. "As long as you're on the Bradford property you won't either."

Furious and full of rage, Aiden goes straight into the bathroom and flushes the drugs. Roan screams, cursing all of us out. Aiden just flushed a load of money away. Roan doesn't have access to cash like the rest of us. He was cut off by Reese for his garbage. Now he's going to owe someone for all those drugs.

I wonder who footed that bill for him.

Roan pushed me off him, clocking me once in the jaw hard. When he started swinging at anyone in his path, we took him down. Sawyer, Harper, and I pushed him face first onto the bed, sitting on him and restraining his arms from hurting anyone.