•Beomkai

Fluff

2018
"You're so cute Kai-ah" Beomgyu cooed while patting Kai's head. Kai was shorter than him, and he had a cute happy vibe making him a fluff ball of sunshine to everyone. "I'm still growing hyung, watch me grow taller than you." Kai said while rubbing Beomgyu's stomach, a habit he does to everyone he's close with.

Beomgyu snorted, "No, no, you stay as a cute little baby yeah?" Kai just threw him a playful glare. "Oh gosh~ so scary~" Beomgyu said acting scared and pinched Kai's cheeks. Kai just groaned and scrunched his face while Beomgyu laughed.

2019
"Oh no hyungie, we're about the same height." Kai teased as Beomgyu scowled at him. "It's 'cause of your genes, stop growing or you'll look like a building!" Beomgyu complained. "Eh? But I don't hear you complaining about Soobin hyung's height." Kai reasoned. "I-It's because he's older!" Beomgyu reasoned, "I think you just can't accept the fact I'm growing taller than you—"

"Oh shush Kai, I'm your hyung!" Beomgyu halted the younger's words. It was true, he treated Kai like a baby but now they're the same height. When they are put besides eachother, Beomgyu looks smaller because of the younger's body proportions being slightly larger than him. He's embarrassed of the fact that the younger is going to be taller in height and larger in frame.

2020
"I'm taller than you hyung" Kai said making the older roll his eyes, "That's the 10th time you've mentioned it today Kai." Beomgyu replied. "Well, you said I wouldn't grow taller than you, but look at me now." Kai stepped in front of Beomgyu making the older tilt his head up a bit to make eye contact. "You look cute when you're looking up at me" Kai cooed making the older brush furiously and look away trying to look annoyed.

"Look at this brat, trying to boast his height. Let's go we're gonna be late for practice." Beomgyu swiveled to the side to get past Kai. "No no" Kai said with a nagging voice as he wrapped an arm around Beomgyu's waist. Kai's breath hitch as he felt the small and slender waist of his hyung. "Holy— your waist is so small..." The statement made Beomgyu blush again.

"Eyyy, let go of me~" Beomgyu whined as he tried to wiggle out of the giants grip. "No~ we're going to be late for practice, let's go!" Kai exclaimed and dragged Beomgyu by the waist towards the practice room.

("Y'all see this weird vibe going around?" Yeonjun whispers to the two other members. "Mhm, seems like our Beomgyu and Kai has something going on." Soobin said after munching on a piece of bread. "I think hyung is flustered because of Kai's height. You know he's attracted to taller guys." Taehyun said making Soobin choke on the bread.

"You didn't know Binnie?" Yeonjun laughs)

2021
Ok Beomgyu has to admit, he likes taller guys. He likes Kai, yes for a year now, ever since that waist holding event. But he can't bring himself to admit that he likes the maknae. He felt like it was wrong to like the younger. But he has a bigger crisis... The blue hour performance outfit he is going to wear was a crop top?! Every time he raises his arms it shows his whole stomach, showing his small waist and smooth skin.

He can feel the younger's eyes, it makes him a bit conscious about how he looks. He wraps his arms around his stomach to try hiding it. "Aigoo~ BG you look great! So cute and soft!" Yeonjun cooed as he neared the younger. "'M not cute and soft!" He argues, to which the older shakes his head. "No no, you look like a baby!" Yeonjun rubs the sides of his waist while adoring the younger as if it was a child.

He admits it, he looks great in the outfit. It oozes with innocence and cuteness, it goes well with is doe eyes as he stares at Kai who was less than a feet in front of him. Kai had dragged him to the top floor of HYBE after their performance. "Yes Kai-ah? Why'd you bring me here?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side while looking up to Kai. "I'm jealous."

"I'm jealous that the world knows how cute you look in your outfit!" Kai whines as he holds the younger by the waist. Beomgyu laughs and wraps his arm on either side of Kai's head, "You're silly Kai." Kai just nuzzles his head in the crook of Beomgyu's neck trying to supress his feelings. 'Fuck it' Kai thinks as he straightened and looked at Beomgyu.

"I like you hyung, I have for a long time. I wanted to grow up and be taller so that finally you'll like me too. I can't hide it anymore. I'll do anything for you to give me a chance." Kai confessed. Beomgyu's thoughts shattered, he doesn't care if Kai was younger or shorter, he likes Kai the way he is.

"I like you too Kai. I like how you let me baby you before, I like how you have a larger frame than makes me feel protected and small, I like how you look at me." He smiled and hid his face on Kai's shoulder embarrassed. Beomgyu could feel Kai's heart racing. Beomgyu let out a little squeak when he was lifted of the floor.

"Now you're my baby!" Kai exclaimed happily. "Okay fine~ now put me down!" Beomgyu said holding on Kai's shoulder. "No~ wrap your legs around me," Kai instructed, Beomgyu was hesitant but did it anyways. Kai grinned and leaned in to capture Beomgyu's lips in a sweet, chaste kiss that will be the first of a thousand kisses they'll share in the future.

("Well finally!" Yeonjun exclaimed, hitting his head to Soobin's jaw. "Ow, hyung stop moving." Soobin complained. "If you guys don't shut up we're gonna be found!" Taehyun seethed. A mutters of 'sorry' were replied.)

"How are we gonna tell the hyungs and Taehyun?" Kai asked as they were viewing the sun set. "I don't know... Let's just act all lovey dovey so they'll get the memo." Beomgyu said resting his head on Kai's shoulder. "You know I offered my lap but you insisted on sitting beside me. My lap's more comfy." Kai said. Beomgyu sighed jokingly, "You're so clingy, you said I'm the baby but you act like this."

"Oh uhm, it's time to go home." A voice startled them from behind. The couple snickers and turns to their members. "Won't you congratulate us?" Beomgyu said making the three freeze and laugh nervously, "H-how did you know?" Yeonjun stuttered, "Well, do you really think we wouldn't see you when y'all are tall?" Beomgyu replied shaking his head. "Oh... Congratulations then... I guess" Soobin said quietly making the couple laugh.

"They're so funny..." Kai said wiping an imaginary tear from his eye. "Anyways, expect to see us all cuddly hyungs. I'm not letting go of this baby." Kai said and picked Beomgyu up bridal style. "Hey! Kai~ put me down!" Beomgyu whined, "He's so whiny" Taehyun commented. "I know, like a baby" Yeonjun included Kai signaled them to leave with them.

"You are NOT carrying me out of this company! This is so embarrassing" Beomgyu buries his head into Kai's shirt.

Dispatch: TXT's BEOMGYU was seen being carried out of the company by a fellow member named HUENING KAI. It is rumored that they are dating...

________________________________________
I have no idea what I have done actually, I'm doing this in between exams