Chapter 1 The perfect person

(this story might be a little bit bad because of the  words or even the grammar. its my first time having a story like this so i hope you enjoy it, btw art is not mine) Warning:this story contains swearing,threats,blood and bullying You have been warned. (Y/n= you/reader(or your oc's name), L/n=last name (it can be your oc's last name or your real last name) H/l=Hair length (the same as your oc or irl self) E/c=eye color (it can be mixed or 1 color idk) H/c=hair color, Y/h=your height, F/b=favorite book, and F/s= favorite snack.)

Y/n's pov~                                                                                                                                                                                 

I was walking back home where i lived right beside the pond (y/n is the guardian of water btw) but i always get into trouble when i try to go home and the trouble gets worser  because of of my 5 bullies. they tell me threats, such as Freak,Monster,Mistake From God,Looser and other words that hurted me in the inside.I felt like i was nothing but a non-existing freak that doesn't deserve life because of them and their words. the pond made me feel safe and calm whenever i get stressed,when its night time in the area the fireflies come out and the water glows. but i was all peaceful and calm until someone spoke behind me" HEY DIPSHIT,WHAT ARE YOU DOING BY THAT STUPID POND OF YOURS" one of my bullies spoke out "Please go away..i don't want to fight you today, it would make things worse for me.."y/n spoke to the bully in a way that means "leave me alone please"."Hah! your being selfish, just because your such a baby to protect yourself. SO THAT MAKES U A WEAK GUARDIAN"the bully starts laughing while making fun of y/n. and y/n had enough of it"Shut up.."y/n spoke"What did you just tell me dip shit?.."the bully spoke aloud "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"y/n yelled in anger"fine i will leave you alone..but next time i will have the whole group with me"the bully spoke before walking away,Y/n was hurt by the words but shrugged it off. Y/n spotted the tree of feelings and sat in the dark side of the tree of feelings.Y/n starts to cry in pain until a voice spoke saying"Hey, are you ok?."Y/n heard the voice that sounded kind and sweet, as soon as y/n looked up it appeared to be a skeleton with violet eyes,purple clothing,a crown presenting a crescent moon on it,and a belt that stated "Nm" but you dont know what it Stated  for. "n-no i'm not ok.."y/n spoke in a sad way"why? whats wrong?"the violet eyed skeleton asked"I had a bullying problem when i was outside of my home..i was minding my business and they called me names.."y/n replied"What type of names did they call you?"The violet eyed skeleton asked"They called me dip-shit,a baby,selfish and weak..."y/n started to cry after replying to the question"I cant believe they said that to you! that is unacceptable"The violet eyed skeleton spoke aloud as he was angrier then a angry bull"i know its not nice of them..they do it because i'm a guardian of water.."y/n spoke out"I think that's cool!"The violet eyed skeleton spoke out in a calm  but happy way"R-Really?.."y/n questioned"yeah! it sounds very cool" The violet eyed skeleton said aloud"whats your name??"y/n asked"Nightmare, Nightmare The Skeleton. how about you?" he asked"I'm Y/n, Y/n  L/n."wow that's a beautiful  name."nightmare replied in a nice manner"Thank you Nighty"you realize what you called nightmare and said sorry.

Nightmare's pov~

"Thank you Nighty" y/n replied, D-Did she just call me "Nighty?"  oh my god this made me feel so warm inside the heart, but why am i feeling like this?? never mind.. the name suits me well but her name is so..cute- WHAT THE SHOOTING STARS DID I CALL HER CUTE?! WHY DID I SAY THAT" "are you ok nighty?" y/n asked in a confusing way "y-yeah i am ok y/n" nightmare replied,His face was a blushing mess of purple and a tint of violet"ok then, If you say so" y/n replied back. "y/n?" nightmare asked "yes nighty?" y/n replied back "whats your favorite book??" nightmare asked y/n in a calm way "Oh, my favorite book is F/b." y/n answered "That's my favorite book too!" nightmare said in a happy/shocked way."really?? That's amazing" y/n replied in a happy way"want to read the book with me? i was reading it a while ago" nightmare asked"sure! i would love to" y/n replied to nightmares question."shes so sweet and calm..it remind of caramel pie and honey topped icecream, i feel like shes the one to give me hope and make me feel safer." nightmare thought in his head."y/n, i enjoyed reading this book with you, we should read together  more often" nightmare spoke in a happy/glad way"i do too! and yes we should do this more often"Y/n replied."i agree, your hair is beautiful, it reminds me of the colors of the galaxy" nightmare complimented y/n"r-really? thank you nighty" y/n spoken, then y/n started blushing because of the compliment."here's my favorite part of the book" nightmare mentioned"wow, that's my favorite part too!" y/n mentioned as well"I'm glad you liked it"nightmare spoken in a happy way"i do too"y/n replied back in a glad way while blushing.

Nobody's pov~

while nightmare and y/n were reading, a crowd of monsters and humans surrounded  nightmare and y/n saying threats to nightmare. "Its the freak! why are u even here, you don't even need to be here because we don't need your help!" one of the monsters said in a threatening way in the crowd "YEAH! HE EVEN DOESN'T NEED FRIENDS" 1 of the humans also said in the crowd. the whole crowd was threatening nightmare and he felt hurt,guilty and sad at the same time, y/n started to defend nightmare saying"HEY FUCK-HEADS, DONT SPEAK TO NIGHTMARE LIKE THAT!!" y/n said in a mean way"and who are you His "girlfriend" a human shouldn't be dating a skeleton full of negativity" the whole crowd started laughing alot while y/n was reached at her limit."THAT'S IT! I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND AND I'M HIS FRIEND YOU COWARD!! YOU LOOK LIKE IDIOTS WHO ARE BULLYING A PERSON WITH A GOOD PERSONALITY AND NIGHTMARE IS A GOOD PERSON YOU CHAOTIC MONSTERS AND HUMANS" y/n yelled in a threatening/mean way, all the humans and monsters in the crowd went silent and so did the ones who said the "girlfriend" joke about y/n"holy shit! shes insain like nightmare!! WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE SHE ATTACKS US" everyone ran as fast as possible from y/n and nightmare while nightmare was sitting there in a shocked way."are you ok nighty? i'm sorry that i scared you i-i didn't mean to-" y/n apologized just as before she was interrupted by nightmare"no its ok y/n, its just that..why did you protect me from them?.."nightmare asked in a confused way"its because i wanted to protect you from those people,how many times have they been doing this?"y/n asked worried"more then once, it was around 27 times or more"nightmare replied"oh,i understand you and how you feel, you don't deserve whats happening to you, How about this i will let you and your brother spend the night at my house or you can stay at my house with me alone if you want"y/n replied in a happy way trying to brighten nightmare up"that sounds good, i will ask dream about it"nightmare replied in a happy way"ok good luck"y/n spoken.