chapter 2 The sleep over

(i had a long time making part 1 of this story so i'm making part 2 lol)

Nightmares pov~

A sleep-over at y/n's place? that sounds amazing and exiting actually,i will ask dream if he wants to come if he wants to,nightmare spoken to himself in his thoughts thinking how he was going to spend time with y/n at her house"Nightmare! where were you? I was worried and looking for you everywhere."dream said in a serious but questioning way"i was speaking with a new friend, her name is y/n"nightmare replied to dream in a positive  way"ooh, y/n sounds like a good person to be friends with"dream replied"She sure is a good person dream,y/n is a beautiful human being"nightmare said in a happy way"so? why are u so exited?"dream asked"i'm having a sleep-over at y/n's place, want to come along with me?"nightmare asked dream in a exited way"YES! I'm so exited to finally  go to a sleep-over, i haven't went to one for so long!"dream replied in a happy way"I'm glad you wanted to go,but first pack the things you need before we go"nightmare replied in a happy way"ok nightmare! i will do that right now"dream replied.

Dreams pov~

"a sleep-over huh? at nightmare's friend's house? it sounds good but first i have to pack what i need before going to the sleep-over" dream thought in his head about what he just said and packed the things he needed and made sure he double checked that he had everything"nightmare? did you pack everything you needed?" dream asked in a calm tone"yes, i packed everything i needed to go"nightmare replied in a happy tone"ok, make sure you double check before going in-case."dream spoke as he reminded nightmare in a happy way"ok dream i will double check"nightmare responded.after nightmare double checked that he had everything packed to go to y/n's house and walked out the door with dream on his side, as soon as they arrived at y/n's house nightmare knocked on the door and y/n opened the door"oh!nightmare come inside"y/n welcomed dream and nightmare inside"so? you must be dream"y/n asked in a polite way"yes i am dream, and you must be y/n"dream replied"yes, indeed i am, i will show you and nightmare your rooms"y/n replied in a happy way. y/n first started to bring dream to a room with a room full of positive feelings and sunlight with a cloud bed"make yourself at home dream"y/n smiled before leaving the room, Then y/n walked nightmare to a room with his favorite colors on the wall and  a night sky ceiling with moving stars,clouds and shooting stars and a bed nightmare liked"make yourself at home nighty,my room is beside dreams"y/n replied in a happy way to nightmare and winked at him before leaving the room. 

y/n's pov~ 

"Omg, did i just wink at him? that was rare i hope he didn't mind about what i did, i think dream and nightmare liked their rooms. i guess i will relax in my room and read a book"y/n  thought in her mind before she enters her room and sinks into her bed that looked like a fish-tank in a aquarium, she didn't drown or go too deep. she was in the middle that dream or nightmare could see her in, she closed her eyes and relaxed after reading.as soon as she was relaxing with her eyes closed nightmare walked in her room"hey y/n i was wondering if i-" nightmare screamed after looking in shock from seeing y/n in the tank not waking up, he thought y/n was drowning "Y/N ARE YOU OK?! CAN U HEAR ME?! OMG I-IS SHE DROWNING?! NO,NO,NO,NO,NO Y/N"just  before he was going to scream again y/n turned her head and tapped he finger on the tank"y-y/n?! i-i thought u drowned!"nightmare stuttered  in fear but suprised way "i wasn't dead silly i was relaxing, want to join me??"y/n asked in a lovely way"sure i guess"nightmare replied, he went into the tank with y/n but he was floating on the water, he blushed as y/n smiling and giggling at his jokes and he was learning about her as well"y/n if u ever get scared u can come into my room and chill"nightmare reminded y/n before leaving"ok nighty see ya"y/n stated

Nobody's pov~

y/n couldn't sleep at all and she decided to go to nightmares room,she opened the door and spoke to him before entering"hey nighty?.. i cant sleep"she replied in a tired way"oh? is that so well you can come in"nightmare answered y/n's words as she came into the room and closed the door"so why cant you sleep y/n? is there something bothering you??"nightmare was worried when he asked y/n if she was ok"yea i had a bad dream.."y/n responded"you can chill with me in my room i guess"nightmare stated as he laid down with his hands behind his neck, y/n laid down as well and the 2 of them started talking about their favorite snacks/foods,their favorite colors and   what they do as guardians.Then a short time later y/n started to get tired and she gotten closer to nightmare"y/n? why so close?" nightmare asked in a confused way"i'm so tired..can i sleep in your room tonight?..."y/n asked in a very tired voice"sure i guess??"nightmare was confused but he has never let another person sleep in a room with him, he's used to sleeping home alone but decided to let it slide"nighty?.."y/n ask's while still tired"yes y/n??"nightmare turned his head at y/n and was waiting for what y/n was going to ask"goodnight"y/n said just as before she was going to sleep she kissed him on the head and fell asleep on nightmare's chest"g-goodnight y/n.."nightmare blushed before sleeping but he kissed her head and cuddled her and fell asleep.