chapter 3 the unexpected post

from dream_sans_official:this inspired on the sleep over chapter when y/n gotten monstergram (aka instagram in undertale) so enjoy--

Y/n's pov~ 

after i gotten monstergram and added dream i decided to go on a walk with nightmare, i was decided to post something on my account and posted a photo of me and nightmare while we were on a walk after naming the title of the post "me and nighty on a walk" after posting i started talking to nightmare"nighty,i am glad you decided to go on a walk with me"y/n stated to nightmare while giving him a smile"thanks y/n, i am glad as well"nightmare replied to y/n, nightmare decided to download monstergram as well"woah nightmare! your getting monstergram too?"y/n asked in a shocked but suprised way"yep, i decided to try it out"he replied"ok, i hope we get noticed"y/n replied to nightmare. 4 minutes of walking they sat down under the tree to get shade and my phone was blowing up like crazy! it was surprising when all the au's i knew saw my post and i was a blushing mess reading them. i felt like they were all making me blush by their complements"n-nighty?"y/n asked in a stuttering way"yes y/n?"nightmare asked in a confused way"whats your monstergram user"y/n was shy but asked anyway for his username"oh well my user is "Nightmare_negativestar"i hoped you added me"he slightly replied to y/n's question and smiled in a happy way,i felt so happy seeing him smile.

The post's comments-

Error_theglitchy_god:Woah!so this is his lucky girl?he's so lucky >:L

Lust_thelover:"oh my~isn't this the "girlfriend" nightmare has?? she looks so charming and beautiful~"

ink_the_souless_artist:"oh my stars! i was right! SHE WAS PRETTY, im so glad nightmare got a girlfriend, treat your boyfriend well!"

Blueberry_the_best:"holy amazed stars!!this is the woman nightmare was with?! SHES SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE A SHOOTING GALAXY STAR!! please stop by at my house soon me and the others will be there ready to meet you!"

Dream_positive_stars:"hey y/n! i see everyone thinks you are nightmares girlfriend?wow i expect this to be a good ship!! NIGHTMARE X Y/N FOR LIFE!!"

Fresh_theradical:"oh wow, so this is the broski nightmare is dating? nice to meet you mrs y/n! if that's your name i think?? well nvm i think that is, have a good day nightmares girlfriend"

Dream_positive_stars replied to Fresh_theradical's comment:"sup fresh! i am glad you stopped by on the post, y/n is for sure her name and i hope you saw them!"

Y/n_themoonlight_lover:"GUYS- THIS IS MAKING ME BLUSH DON'T  MAKE ME HIDE IN A WATER POOL-"

Fresh_theradical replied to Y/n_themoonlight_lover's comment:"oh!looks like someone is hiding their love to nightmare"

Blueberry_the_best replied to Y/n_themoonlight_lover's comment:"HELLO NIGHTMARES LOVER!! You look so pretty and charming like your beauty i'm for sure that's why nightmare chosen you"

ink_the_souless_artist replied to Y/n_themonlight_lover's comment:"oh! you must be nightmares lady,your way beautiful then i expected!be safe with your prince in the outside world <3"

Error_theglitchy_god replied to Y/n_themoonlight_lover's comment:"oh dear hevans of asgore! your y/n?? your so charming in the light of galaxy beauty! do you have  nightmare's user by any chances?"

Y/n_themoonlight_lover replied to Error_theglitchy_god's comment:"yes, i have nightmares user its nightmare_negativestar! i hoped this helped you guys"

Error,Ink,Dream,Fresh,Blueberry and Lust:"YESS thanks y/n, i will add him and talk to him while we can!"

Nightmare's pov~

my phone was blowing up with people adding me on monstergram, and it appeared to be ink,error,dream,lust and blueberry. Looks like all the au's added me (there's more then one btw)before i was just about to turn my phone off from monstergram i gotten tagged by y/n on the inbox, so i opened the tag and saw all of their comments,i was a whole blushing mess after seeing this"y/n? why are the others calling us "girlfriend and boyfriend" and some other names like that?-"i asked y/n in a confused but blushing way in matter a-fact"w-well i posted on my account and everyone started calling us that"y/n was telling me this in a shy but blushing way of matter that made me blush even more"oh,well its ok we should maybe start telling jokes to each other to get that off our minds?"i replied to her in a  calming way like i sometimes do"ok nighty! i think that would work out the situation that's in our minds"y/n decided to reply in a blushing but sweet way.

Nobody's pov~

Nightmare and y/n were telling jokes to each other laughing at every joke one of them made until sunrise"hey y/n, its getting dark outside i think we should hurry home before night, my brother would be worried if we don't make it home in time"nightmare spoken to y/n in a calm way but blushed while putting his hands behind his head"i think your right, lets hurry back there could be a rain storm happening any hour now"y/n and nightmare ran back to y/n's house and entered inside."oh? i see your back in time"dream replied with a positive smile"yeah we sort of rushed back here"y/n replied to dream with a sort of smile"you two looked tired from running home, relax on the couch while i make us some food"dream said in a happy toned voice"thanks dream! i'm glad you would remind us"y/n replied to dreams positive way of support.while dream was making food and y/n was relaxing on the couch with nightmare chatting dream was finally done with the food and had a good game idea that all of them would play"hey guys! lets play truth or dare"dream said in a exited way"ok, but the last person who say not it has to ask whoever in this room truth or dare"y/n explained in a challenging way"not it!"nightmare touched his nose after saying the word "not it!" y/n also touched her nose after she said not it"Aw dang it"dream was giggling a tiny bit"ok truth or dare nightmare"dream asked"dare!"nightmare chosen dare and he was waiting for a dare"i dare you to expose who you love"dream was laughing a bit while waiting for his response"i will tell you it but don't tell them"nightmare started to blush and whispered in dreams non-existing ear"it is y/n, shes so beautiful and reminds me of the night sky..i hope she likes me back" nightmare sat back in his spot but he was hiding his blush because he was a blushing mess and dream gasped very longly and said"yep she is the one!!"dream was very glad and happy for his brother finally having a crush on y/n"ok y/n truth or dare"nightmare asked y/n in a happy way"dare!"y/n was exited for what the dare would be"i dare you to scream outside DON'T FUCK WITH ME I  HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE " nightmare took out his phone and recorded y/n scream it outside while everyone peeked their heads out their doors and windows in a unexpected way"Y/N- I SWEAR-" nightmare started laughing and so did dream, y/n soon after walked inside the house after nightmare posted it on monstergram and they continued the truth or dare game.soon after they all gotten done playing the game and ate their dinner they all went to their rooms and sleeped tight.