Venture

As the days go by I find myself secluded in my office.With little time for my own well being, I don't have to worry about such a thing. Truth be told, I'm just bored with my life.I know right to an outsider this would seem selfish, a god with everything he could possibly want,but it was true.Now a days the only company I have is Ciel and Shuna when she delivers more paperwork.

'Where is all this paperwork coming from?' [Master if you're so bored I can make things 'entertaining'] I didn't like the way she said that."What do you mean by that." I replied.[Well after years of analyzing the rifts that allow the Otherworlder summoning to happen.I have found a way to travel the multiverse.] "Hoho,that sounds quite interesting." My interest has peaked,so there is a multiverse out there.[Praise me more Master.] "Settle down the faster I finish the faster we can think about it."

                                        Hours later

I finished my work for the day and found myself in the throne room,pacing back and forth in front of the glorified chair before finally sitting. It was comfortable,I could feel the sun's rays hit my face as I sat.I thought to myself It would be a nice change of pace to leave for a while and go on adventure."Ciel,what are the risks of this."[None.As long as I'm by your side no harm shall befall you.] "No no no not me.I mean Tempest,If i'm gone how might the world react."[The world will continue as normal,and due to the fact that there are plenty of individuals that can defend the City and the surrounding villages none will dare to invade.] Sometimes I forget how capable my subordinates are.[Plus your original body would remain here whilst your consciousness would be In a different realm and body.] "Wow so you've thought of it all Ciel.could be that you also are bored.[That's just your imagination

"Shuna." I called to her through [Thought communication] "Yes Lord Rimuru." "Meet me in the throne room and bring no one." "Right away Rimuru." About 10 minutes had passed before she arrived.She seemed a bit tired and that's when I realized that the sun was about to set and she was probably getting ready for bed."Sorry if I interrupted you getting ready for bed." I said in a sheepish tone."No no you're fine I was just helping some of the maids clean up." I couldn't help but smile at what she said but that's Shuna always helping others."Well let me get to the point I will be leaving for a while and need you to check on my body every now and then." She stopped for a second as if I had plunged a knife in her back but then her look of shock turned into a look of confusion."Lord Rimuru what do you mean by that?" I rose from my chair and walked up to her and stared her in the eyes for a second or two before speaking."My body will remain here whilst my consciousness will be elsewhere." And in that moment her eyes widened at what I was saying. It was like a lightbulb went off in her head."Ohhh I get it.Your body will act as Veldora's did all those years ago." "Ahh Y-yeah." A singular bead of sweat could be seen forming on my head.I was lying but I understood what she meant and rolled with it. 'Ciel begins the process.' [Okay master,locating a universe that seems interesting.] As the process began I hugged Shuna and walked back to the Throne and sat,my eyes felt heavy.[Beginning reincarnation process.] "Be safe Lord RImuru." I heard her say as my eyes closed and fell asleep. 

As I awoke I felt cold for a brief second and I heard people talking in a familiar language.

"Congratulations Miss Royota, she's a healthy girl."

"What should we name her dear."

I felt my body shift from one set of hands to another. "We shall name her....."

The voice paused for a second and thought to itself. "Rimuru.That shall be the name of the jewel of the Royota family."

"I love it dear."

'Ciel are you still there.' [Yes master.] 'Okay good.'

        14 years later

Man the years seem to fly. Well today would have been my 14th birthday and I imagine the party would have been amazing. If I had only been here last night none of this would have happened. The morning was cold and the smell of blood filled the air. There at the main door of the Royota family home was a corpse. The corpse of Akari Royota, my mother in this world.The most kind person Rimuru had known in this world. There was only one thought on the mind of Rimuru.Revenge

"Ciel who did this."[A demon Master.] "Why did they do this."[I do not know] "Where did it go"[Up the mountain]

And without another word Rimuru began his trek up the mountain.