Tamayo of Nobility

A/N a little bit of this is from the previous chapter as it was intended to be one whole thing but got antsy so now it is here for all to enjoy.

The air was cold and I am now standing in between an abomination and a freak. I’ll let you decide who is who. It was a very tense few seconds. No sound was made, not even a mouse could be heard. ‘Storm breathing Fourth form [Winds of calamity]’ and with that I vanish from sight and the demon seems to panic a bit, unable to follow my movements. I appear behind the last archer and decapitate it then behind Furankenshutain and deliver two strikes to the back of the abomination and it recovers relatively fast. A sort of mini duel between us before the demon decides to intervene and launch his tendrils at me that I slice through thanks to Ceil’s help.
I then changed my attention to the demon and charged at him and almost killed him in one fail swoop but he was faster than I thought and dodged my blade but not unscathed. He then looks up at me from the ground and lashes out and to add on to this the abomination joins in. I do my best to dodge but still take some damage.
The fight continues for a while before I see an opening in the abomination’s form.I cleave his sword arm off along with one of its legs in a brilliant display of swordsmanship.”May your soul find peace.” and with that I gave a quick and clean slice through the neck of Furankenshutain and ended its pained existence.
Upon seeing this the demon becomes enraged and starts flailing his tendrils about with no rhyme or reason needles to say he got sloppy. After a few more minutes of fighting the demon seemed to tire and slow down a bit so I charged in and went for a decapitation. The demon made a futile attempt to block it and with a calm exhale ‘Storm breathing second form [Destruction]’ saw an end to the demon’s pitiful existence.
As its body turned to ash I felt no remorse or sorrow for the creature before me. But as I stood there I thought back to Tanjiro and as if on instinct started to pray for a better second life for the man before me as he passed on.

I then move to check on Subaru and Kouki, they seem to be fine just a tad bit shaken on what unfolded today. I then help them inside and put them to rest for the night. I then return outside to retrieve my mask and inspect the damage. It was minimal and the crack only seemed to be surface level.I then began the long process of burying the husks which took a while and whilst I’m lifting up the abomination a pouch full of coins fell off him. I count it and it is quite a lot for a bandit to be carrying on his person. If I counted it properly it was a total of two thousand yen. I took five hundred for myself and gave the rest to Subaru to make sure nothing like this happened again. He bowed and thanked me for everything. He truly is a nice man.
As I stand to leave the village my crow comes cawing with news. “Caw Caw! Your next mission is in Asakusa, Tokyo. Rumors of demons living there. Caw, you are to set off immediately.” With that I had a new mission. To find and destroy the demon in Tokyo.  I then begin my trek to Tokyo which takes me about a week on foot. It’s times like this I truly miss teleportation. I arrive at night completely exhausted and hungry. I walk to a ramen stand and order a bowl and begin eating. As I am eating I’m searching for any signs of the demon and to my surprise I do. Two no Three and a very familiar presence. As I stood up to begin moving towards the demons their presence seemed to just…………vanish.

As I arrive on scene I see a crowd in a circle in a sort of dazed state almost catatonic and that's when the scent hits my nose. The smell of roses and tulips and even the smell of Tempest roses is in the air. I think to myself ‘that should be impossible. The Tempest roses were highly toxic to humans and only grew in places with high magicule concentrations.’  My body then moves on its own completely against my will. When I finally regain control I see Tanjiro yelling at someone.
“Oi Tanjiro!” As I yell he turns and sees me running up to him. “Hey Rimuru how have you been!” We then do a high five fist bump and catch up as Nezuko gives me a very odd yet comforting hug. As we were talking, the individual who Tanjiro was talking to gave a loud cough. I turned to see the individual and  was quite puzzled. “Tanjiro, care to explain.” I ask.
He tells me he doesn't know much but all he knows is that there might be a faction of demons who have rejected their nature. I found this to be quite odd but again I myself am an enigma so I gave it the benefit of the doubt. The demon then takes us to what appears to be a house but at the top of the doorway is an odd symbol that seems to be irradiating magicules.
We are led to a room where a demon appears to be tending to the wounds of a woman. "How are they?" Tanjiro says with a look of concern. "She will be fine but the husband had to be placed in the cell downstairs." The demon says. I finally decided to speak up and figure out what is going on. "This is quite interesting but mind explaining to me what is going on.?"  The demon then looks up at me and introduces itself. "Ahh yes, I am Tamayo and the boy is Yushrio. I work as a doctor and the couple in question are the most recent victims of Kibutsuiji's." I almost feel myself recoil with amusement at the thought of a demon working as a doctor but upon closer inspection she doesn't seem to be trying to hold herself back at the scent of fresh blood.
"Okay then. I am Rimuru, a slayer like Tanjiro. I find the scene before me to be quite the enigma so care to explain how you have managed to suppress your nature." It was at this point I could tell the boy, Yushiro, had had enough of my little display and motioned to slap me but it was easily dodged. "Yushiro, that's enough." Tamayo says with the same blank stair that she has had since I saw her. "Rimuru I think you went a tad bit too far…"Tanjiro sheepishly says. "No worries, as to your question I have altered my body and freed myself of Muzan's curse. I and Yushiro sustain ourselves off no more than a single bag of medical blood." As she was explaining this Ciel confirmed what she said as truth upon analysis of her body.
The woman before me was truly an enigma like myself. "Another thing to note is that Yushiro can sustain himself off even less blood." I chuckle to myself which I can tell catches everyone off guard. "I do apologize for my rudeness earlier, Lady Tamayo. But this world has not been too kind to me."
She then nods her head in an understanding manner. "We are all beings of unfortunate circumstances." I was taken aback by this as what she said is indeed true but this is something I thought of as a farce. [It would appear that Master has forgotten why he is the way he is.] 'That might be true but it is up to us on how we deal with said circumstance. If one chooses to do the evil things they do then there shall be no mercy for them.'
"You said earlier you removed Muzan's curse, how so?" She then looks up at the roof for a bit before speaking. "That was a long time ago. It was definitely a few hundred years before I turned Yushiro." As if he was reading my mind, Tanjiro speaks up. "WAIT YOU TURNED YUSHIRO!" She nods her head confirming what she had said. "I only do it for those who have deadly illnesses and want to live a bit longer. It is not my intention to increase our numbers. Yushiro is the only one who I have turned in over 200 years." Tanjiro seems to recoil at the number of years Tamayo just stated Yushiro's been around for. I see him motion to ask a rather rude question so I stop him before he can even utter a word with a squeeze of his shoulder.
[It would appear that she is telling the truth.]'I had gathered that due to the face Tanjiro made after a very audible sniff.' Dear God, how good is this kid's sense of smell? "Lady Tamayo, is there any way to return a human from being a demon?" Tanjiro asks. The air seems to go cold before she responds. "There is a way as with any ailment. But it will require a lot of special conditions to be feasible. Tanjiro,Rimuru I wish to ask you two things. One, Tanjiro, I wish to examine your sister's blood as she is a rather special case when it comes to demons even more so than us. Two, If you come across any demons with a high concentration of Kibutsuiji's blood, collect it if possible for examination."
"The second task won't be easy, correct."
I say and she nods her head yes. "But this will help more that just Nezuko, yes" Tanjiro says with a rather warm smile and Tamayo seems to have a rather joyous smile about her now.
              [Alert attack eminent brace yourself master.!]