First mission part 3 (No rest)

The air was cold and I am now standing in between an abomination and a freak. I'll let you decide who is who. It was a very tense few seconds. No sound was made, not even a mouse could be heard. 'Storm breathing Fourth form [Winds of calamity]' and with that I vanish from sight and the demon seems to panic a bit, unable to follow my movements. I appear behind the last archer and decapitate it then behind Furankenshutain and deliver two strikes to the back of the abomination and it recovers relatively fast. A sort of mini duel between us before the demon decides to intervene and launch his tendrils at me that I slice through thanks to Ceil's help.

I then changed my attention to the demon and charged at him and almost killed him in one fail swoop but he was faster than I thought and dodged my blade but not unscathed. He then looks up at me from the ground and lashes out and to add on to this the abomination joins in. I do my best to dodge but still take some damage.

The fight continues for a while before I see an opening in the abomination's form.I cleave his sword arm off along with one of its legs in a brilliant display of swordsmanship."May your soul find peace." and with that I gave a quick and clean slice through the neck of Furankenshutain and ended its pained existence.

Upon seeing this the demon becomes enraged and starts flailing his tendrils about with no rhyme or reason needles to say he got sloppy. After a few more minutes of fighting the demon seemed to tire and slow down a bit so I charged in and went for a decapitation. The demon made a futile attempt to block it and with a calm exhale 'Storm breathing second form [Destruction]' saw an end to the demon's pitiful existence.

As its body turned to ash I felt no remorse or sorrow for the creature before me. But as I stood there I thought back to Tanjiro and as if on instinct started to pray for a better second life for the man before me as he passed on.

I then move to check on Subaru and Kouki, they seem to be fine just a tad bit shaken on what unfolded today. I then help them inside and put them to rest for the night. I then return outside to retrieve my mask and inspect the damage. It was minimal and the crack only seemed to be surface level.I then began the long process of burying the husks which took a while and whilst I'm lifting up the abomination a pouch full of coins fell off him. I count it and it is quite a lot for a bandit to be carrying on his person. If I counted it properly it was a total of two thousand yen. I took five hundred for myself and gave the rest to Subaru to make sure nothing like this happened again. He bowed and thanked me for everything. He truly is a nice man.

As I stand to leave the village my crow comes cawing with news. "Caw Caw! Your next mission is in Asakusa, Tokyo. Rumors of demons living there. Caw, you are to set off immediately." With that I had a new mission. To find and destroy the demon in Tokyo. I then begin my trek to Tokyo which takes me about a week on foot. It's times like this I truly miss teleportation. I arrive at night completely exhausted and hungry. I walk to a ramen stand and order a bowl and begin eating. As I am eating I'm searching for any signs of the demon and to my surprise I do. Two no Three and a very familiar presence. As I stood up to begin moving towards the demons their presence seemed to just............vanish.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter school is currently being a in the ass right now and couldn't write much but here is this as an appetizer of what's to come. 

Once again I would like to thank those who made it this far and I try to update once a week so ye.)