Chapter 9

As i pull the knife out of my leg I know that they're not going to help me out with it so I'm going to get an infection. 'JUST GREAT!' (Note the sarcasum) I look at it and the hole is huge. I can hear yelling upstairs it's obviously about how easily I almost escaped. God I was so close. Why? Why me? Out of all people why me.
~~~~~~~page break~~~~~
Lucas came into my 'room' cleaned the gauze on my leg and left a few moments later he came back with a tray on it sat a piece of buttered bread,green beans and a bottle of water he set it down and cleft. After he left I crawled/ran to the tray and sat there eating my food. Once I was finished I looked around for the first time since I got here and finally sort of calmed down. I noticed how white the walls where but at the same time splattered with blood, " wait" I whispered to myself as I went up to the splattered wall. I grazed my fingers along it feeling the wet, almost crusty yet gooey red. " I'm not the first one" I thought as I slowly backed away from the wall. Sitting back down I realized that they're was a wall with a table covering it almost suspiciously. As I carefully crawl towards it and quietly move the table I find a hole just big enough to hide in. " YES!" I exclaimed way louder than I should have because I heard footsteps hurrying down the stairs quickly I climb in and set the table back up, just as the door opens.
" WHERE ARE YOU YA LITTLE BRAT!?!?!" Lucas exclaimed and then I saw his shadow getting closer so I held my breath and closed my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 200 READS! This means so much to me!