Chapter 10

~~ok I'm so sorry that I have not uploaded for months but I was debating deleting the book so can I get the book to 300 reads in 3 weeks I know you can do it~~
Hold ing my breath as he reached for the table in almost slow motion I close my eyes as this may be the last breath I hold this may be the last beat of my heart then my heart beats again as I hear an angle
"POLICE OPEN UP"
As they bang on the door he flings the table across the room. Leaving me frightened as he grabs me and takes me over near the wall of hospital white and the remains of many before me. The door knocks down leaving the SWAT and other police they're I smile, but it doesn't last long as I feel a sharp pain that follows something cold half way across my neck stoping right before the middle of my neck. The SWAT team rushes and grabs him leaving me with the two police officers. They grab me and take me outside while the smaller one starts talking on a radio about an ambulance I am brought outside and it's more beautiful than I remember, maybe it's that I am not looking at it from a tiny dirty square. I hear sirens. All the Neighbours come out as its not a usual sound for our quiet town. The ambulance rips onto the yard as the one bulky police officer helps me off the step that we were sitting on as the ambulance people rush and take me from the police officer the bandage me up and take tests and then I have to fill out forms and get pictures of my wounds taken as the police officer takes me home. He rings the doorbell and soon opening the door is a very fallen apart, sleep deprived mom. She quickly wrapped me in her warm embracing arms I smile but the cringe when she touches the side of my neck. Then before I know it I'm back in my warm embracing home.