2

Harry's heels tapped the clean marble surface as he listened to Crystal chattering about her newest design.

"When is the wedding—"

"Oh hi! I'm so sorry, the traffic was a headache." A chirpy voice says making the blood in Harry's vein rush faster, his heart stops for a good moment and he has to break out of his reverie before looking up.

Harry's world turns upside down when his green eyes narrows on Blue ones, achingly familiar blue eyes that were widen as well.

"Oh! You must the wedding planner! Hi, I'm Crystal D'Cruz." Crystal chirps back unaware of the tension between two familiar strangers, "Uh, Hi! I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson and yes yes the wedding planner." To any outsider like Crystal, Louis would seem normal but his glazed over eyes and his tight tone could never fool Harry.

"Louis, your name's pretty not gonna lie and here meet Harry, my groom. H, say hello for god's sake." She whispers and why is His fiancé such a sunshine honestly?  He smiles down at her in an apologetic way before staring at his ex in front, "Hello, I'm Harry Styles. Crystal's fiancé." He says and Louis' jaw ticks,

"Yeah got that the first time." He mutters lowly only for Harry's ear, "Louis please take a seat and don't hesitate to order anything. Everything's on us." Crystal chipes in again and Louis nods before delicately bundling himself and sitting to the seat opposite them. He moves his fringe to the side licking his lips before looking up at Crystal.

"Miss.D'Cru—"

"Ah no no, please call me Crystal or Crys. That surname thing is of my parents." She giggles and Louis breaks a smile it's hundred percent fake and Harry can tell his expressions like the back of his hand alongside other things.

"Alright, Crystal and Mr.Styles, what kind of wedding are you dreaming for?" Even though the question is for both of them Louis' eyes are trained on the woman beside Harry.

"Okay, we want something fancy, like not over the top obviously because that would be super show off types but something more on the posh and decent side. Plus it's on a beach so yeah. We actually want the theme to be of peach and white." Crystal does all the talking and honestly had Harry known who was their wedding planner he would've attended the meeting with Mr.Azoff's old ass.

"Peach and white doesn't goes at a beach, Ma'am. Beaches are all about blues and greens. Coz you know of the water and and the clear skies but whatever you wish for." He shrugs, just then a waiter comes up,

"What would you like today, sir?"

"A cup of mocha." Louis says.

"Hey Louis you can eat anything our hotel's got the best sweet dishes, I'll personally ask the chef for you." Crystal says and Louis frowns, "Is this your hotel?" The brunette nods,

"My parents' but you know it's the same. Get me a glass of champagne, Derrick." She addresses the waiter making Harry frown.

"Darling, it's too soon for you to drink champagne." He reprimands and Crystal grins adorably before leaning to kiss him on the lips,

The soon to be wedded totally unaware of Louis' turmoil who bends down to hide his upper chest as he squeezes it tightly because of the painful sensation that had increased ever since he came to know who's wedding he was about to plan.

"I wanna celebrate our wedding though. It's never too soon to drink champagne anyways is it Louis?" Louis clutching his thighs tightly looks up, "I don't know actually, not much of a drinker." He shrugs,

"How many years of experience do you have Mr.Tomlinson?" And that's the first time they are speaking, Louis' hold tightens around his bag, "Seven years." Harry's face was passive all evening, he was like a hollow copy of someone Louis used to know.