BONUS CHAPTER-2

"So you're now a housewife?"

"You say it as if it's an insult! Jesus Zayn, he's my husband of course I'm his housewife. It's been six months already. Forgive him now."

"Even if it's six years I won't. Now hang up coz I've got to attend my husband. Goodnight."

"Yeah yeah Goodnight." He huffs when the phone beeps and tightens the robe he was wearing. Louis smiled at the vegetables in his pan, they were the exact colour that Harry loves. His eyes falling on the ring he had on, it shone brighter than anything and it was the same one that belonged to Harry's grandmother.

"Mhmm smells delicious, looks delicious as well." A deep voice murmurs in his ear as arms wrap around his waist, a strong chest meeting his back, "Does it now?" He asks and feels a soft kiss on his neck, "It does. Now show me your face." Louis giggles and turns to look at his husband.

"Hi." He whispers shyly, "Beautiful." Is what he receives and Louis' fringe is moved away from his forehead, "So so beautiful and perfect."

"And all yours. Now gimme a kiss." Harry laughs and leans to kiss him, they both sigh in it and Louis crosses his arms around his neck, he digs his fingers in Harry's soft curls, "I'll give you a thousand more kisses if you show me what's underneath this, peach." Harry husks out rubbing the satin bow, Louis bites his lip eyeing him with mischief.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Harry growls playfully squeezing his hips, "Are you teasing me?"

"No, I'm telling you to back away so we can eat...."

"But I'd rather eat you."

"Okay Harold enough. First food and then anything else." He says turning away. His husband groans, "You're wearing lace aren't you?"

"Ain't Gonna open up the surprise. Help me with the plates, Haz." He says sweetly and Harry hums, "What did do you made for dinner anyways?"

"Why are you full with questions today?" And then he gasps right after because Harry jerks open his robe, "You do know I love you in a lingerie. So let me at least feast on you with my eyes till I get my hands on you."

"You're cruel." Louis says but proceeds to put the dishes on the table, he might not admit it but he definitely sways his hips more than necessary, arching his back when he looks at Harry eyeing the bra latched on his chest, it was something Louis has always found himself comfortable with. It was that open feminine part of him which he's always loved to embrace.

Louis remembers Harry's expression for the first time when he saw the lingerie on Louis' body. It was obviously unforgettable because Louis had came too many times that night to the point where he literally collapsed. It wasn't the first time he collapsed though but definitely unforgettable so.

"Like what you see Mr.Styles?" He asks smirking seductively as he sees Harry's eyes darkening, the man's Adam's apple bobs as he licks his lips looking every bit of a predator with his stalking towards Louis.

"I thought you said we had to eat first." He growls gripping Louis' throat and pulling him up so that their breaths mingled, Louis whimpers when Harry's warm hand snakes to hold his waist, the contrast of cold rings making him shiver. "I mean..." he starts coyly only to gasp when Harry bites his neck harshly, his hands coming to grasp The curly hair. "You love to tease me so much, don't you baby? You just want me to make you a filthy mess Is all you want."

"Okay alright stop.... Haz you didn't ate anything the whole day let's eat first. I was just kidding." He squeals and Harry grunts in his neck, "No. you've awaken the beast I'm gonna eat you now." He growls and Louis giggles at the way he deepen his voice.