Prologue

In one's restricted world and unfathomable life, waiting for it's turning point.

Sage Riley's actions has always been limited. Growing up in a competitive and over achiever family forced her to do the same, even if that means taking the path she wasn't sure of. A prosecutor who just went along with the flow of life, fully accepting her destiny of her family's command but deep inside her is waiting for hope.

While one is blessed with everything in life. A spoiled character that can get anything she wants except for one thing, getting her feelings reciprocated. Always been stuck up with unrequited love and if that wasn't worse enough, she fell in love with her best friend who's already in a relationship. Desperate to move on, she decided to went back to her native country only to found herself in the same situation again.

Xyriena Hope has always been the typical ray of sunshine that everyone adore. A legal management student and an athlete is a head turner, talented and ever blessed as describe by her block mates. Magaling sumalo ng bola pero sa kaniya walang sumasalo.

Meddling in a crime that involved her best friend, the two lost souls met. Will it lead and blossom into something or just them ending up with a bad blood?