𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 !

。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆  THE ZONE ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。

˚ ☁︎ ˚  THE ZONE ˚ ☁︎ ˚

WELCOME TO THE ZONE, my name is mads, you may know me from my other books that i've written in the past. if not, then hello!! thanks for giving my story a shot and i really hope you enjoy <3 this is a new story i am working on and i am very excited to share this with you guys..

AS ALWAYS, feel free to comment, vote, share, like, subscribe like a mothafuckin g. i love seeing your guys comments, they make my day. HOWEVER if a goofy motherfucker starts commenting some foul ass shit about me and my writing i will literally violate you and your entire existence. do not fuck with me!!

THERE IS AN OC in this book, i don't do y/n as it is simply not apart of my writing style and i like to make my own characters to make my books more visually affective and film like, i apologize if that's not what you guys are looking for.

THERE IS NO DESIGNATED FACE CLAIM for the oc that i write, there may be times where i mention some sort of features that the OC has just to make it easier for me when i'm writing.. you guys are ALWAYS WELCOME to imagine yourself or anybody else as the OC despite the features being mentioned a few times, you can use your imagination<3

CHARACTER ANALYSIS

AMELIE HOPPER, sixteen
pretty name with an even prettier face. amelie was a shy individual, more introverted with her feelings and not very well spoken with how she felt. she was an absolute sweetheart. an innocent yet captivating aura surrounded her... drawing many in.

MIKE WHEELER, seventeen
mike was the kind of guy that any girl would have falling at their feet, which was not a surprise. his arrogant yet confident charm tended to draw any person in. his quick witted comebacks and daring personality kept many wrapped around his finger.

MAX MAYFIELD, seventeen
a fiery girl with a fiery personality that matched her red hot fiery hair. max was the kind of girl you didn't want to cross. feared by many and incredibly protective over the people she loves, max is a huge mama bear, valuing loyalty the most over anything in the world.

DUSTIN HENDERSON, seventeen
a fun loving entertaining person that was the life of the party. dustin was the kind of guy that you went to for any advice or when you simply needed to smile after having a rough day. a very neutral, drama free friend to have.

LUCAS SINCLAIR, seventeen
lucas was the wise, level headed friend of the group. a mature person to sit down and talk with about anything. he was the least judge mental person ever, you can always find yourself confiding to him about any of your problems.

EL HOPPER, seventeen
a kind, confident girl with a burst of energy surrounding her at all times. el was incredibly outgoing individual who was very likable, she was the type of person that was the blueprint, she always had people trying to be just like her.

WILL BYERS, seventeen
will was the kind of person that could make you smile no matter what kind of day you were having. his warm, inviting aura was always wrapped around those he loved the most, expressing his compassion and care for people at all times. he was more shy and sensitive, but when you got him to open up, he was an amazing person to talk to.

ANY OTHER CHARACTER that is mentioned throughout the story, but is not listed above most likely has little to no significance to the actual storyline!!

MESSAGE FROM MADS!!

THIS STORY is based off of the netflix tv show, stranger things. HOWEVER, i will not be following the exact timeline of the show, things that happened in the show will sometimes be out of order in this book, there also may be things that never happened in the show happening in this book!!

THE STORY BEGINS AFTER SEASON THREE, the story starts with the timeline of season four, also, all characters are aged up, which is why they are not the exact same age in this book that they are in the show.

THERE IS NO RUSSIA OR CALI STORYLINE, everyone stays in hawkins, however, the characters from cali's storyline are remaining, just in the setting of hawkins, as well as all of the new characters in season 4 :)

AMELIE (ah-ma-lee) is my character that i came up with!! the rest is entirely owned by stranger things and netflix <3

MINOR THINGS about each character might be slightly changed and they may not be the exact same way as they are in the show, just letting you guys know that if you notice something changed it is intentional!!

DISCLAIMER!!

MENTIONS AND USAGE OF drugs and alcohol may be a recurring theme throughout the story. sexual themes, strong language, and violence may also be mentioned or a recurring theme throughout the story as well.

IF ANY OF THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE trigger you in any way, feel free to tap out now or proceed with caution.

THERE WILL BE NO TRIGGER WARNINGS on any of the chapters because then every little chapter would have its own trigger warning and honestly i would probably forget and i don't need the weight of that responsibility..

THIS IS YOUR WARNING for the whole book, take it into consideration if you know these are sensitive subjects for you!!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO... i present to you the zone!! i hope you guys enjoy it because i've been having a really fun time writing it so far<3

GOOD LUCK...