⁵ a beg or a plead

—

THE GROUP ARRIVED AT WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REEFER RICKS HOUSE, but it looked extraordinarily fancy, nothing that could have been a drug dealers house for sure.

the group looked up at it in slight confusion for a moment.

"doesn't look like anyone's home" was all will said, which broke the silence of confusion that surrounded the group of teenagers.

"yes because if eddie was hiding here he'd want the whole block to know!" max shouted as she hit will on the back of the head, her tone being laced with aggression and sarcasm as she did so,

"whatever! okay? just follow me" dustin said as if he had the most brilliant plan in the world, everyone followed behind him carefully as they walked up to the steps of the porch of reefer ricks house.

he stood in front of the front door of reefer ricks house for a moment, until he rang the doorbell.

everyone rolled their eyes,

"oh my god" amelie let out with an eye roll, she couldn't believe the fact that dustin's brilliant idea was to ring the doorbell of reefer ricks house.

nothing happened.

however, dustin rang the doorbell again.

everyone rolled their eyes once again at his stupidity, patiently waiting for another few seconds, and shockingly, no one came to the door. amelie turned her head to read everyone's expressions, seeing that they were all equally annoyed.

then, dustin just started spamming the doorbell, ringing it repeatedly. "okay— OKAY!" steve shouted as he pulled dustin away from the door, getting him to stop ringing the doorbell, which only made everyone face plant out of annoyance.

"well if the doorbell isn't going to work, time to resort to the good old fashioned way of finding eddie" dustin said as he put his hands on his hips like some sort of a superhero, everyone furrowed their brows at this,

"...which is?" mike questioned while raising a brow,

"REEEEEEFFFFFEEEEEERRRRR RICKKKKKK!" dustin screamed at the top of his lungs like a maniac as he turned around to bang on the screen door of the house like an idiot, everyone loudly flinching at dustin's voice cracks.

"—MYYYYY GOD!" steve screamed over dustin in distress before grabbing him by the shoulders and getting him to shut up while breathing heavily, making el roll her eyes at the scene in front of her.

"i mean, are you guys even sure this is the right address?" el asked her friends, "2121 holland road" amelie repeated the address that they discovered earlier, which was the location they were definitely at right now.

"do you guys really think eddie is here? it sounds kind of far fetched" will finally interjected, thinking that they were just wasting their time at some random drug dealers house at this point.