P R O L O G U E

[⚠️NOOTY SHORT PROLOGUE IS HERE]

______________________________________

"Now now, try to behave..~"

His grip beyond my thighs were gentle as if I was pleasured too much. His heavy breathing touched my skin making my back arches in surprise.

I struggled so much that I don't want any of this feeling but it feels too good to be touched.

I tried to keep myself quiet so many times yet my voices accidentally let out of nowhere causing me to moan.

"S-Stop...~"

Looking at him licking all over my thighs while gripping them tightly was his request in order to help me with the favor.

"Don't try to deny me (Y/N), sweetheart..~ You just insulted me not too long ago...so accept it for your cousin..~"

I felt my thighs being spiked with his sharp teeth, knowing that he bit them as it leaves a single marks of his.

I couldn't able to make a word except letting out soft moans coming from my mouth, because of his pleasured touch, this kind of feeling was beyond my imagine.

What did I got myself into?...

______________________________________

[So I rewritten the whole process of the prologue in order to suit the title, (• ▽ •;) because ya know...I wanted a bit more spicy, since you know how hot is ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ...Monty~

I also want you all to understand how...(◕ᴗ◕✿) Short the prologue is...I have no better ideas for it tho. LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU BETTER ACCEPT IT!]