C H A P T E R • T W O

"What do you mean 'caught'?" I asked.

"Curious? There's a lot of bots night watching, Little lady~..." His purple glowed against mine as I smack his hand away from my chin.

"Feisty~..." Giving me one of his little smirks makes my heart pound crazy as if I was craving for something.

"Don't try flirting me with your skills, Gator, I'm not leaving this place...yet.."

"Hoho~ Are you trying to find something ridiculous?.."

I look away with a guilty frown when he ask me with such questions, that I don't want to answer.

"If you go out there, you won't be able live~  .." His words whispered my ears, like it's giving me a warning.

"It doesn't matter, I only came here to find someone precious." I slowly gets up but he pushed me down again on the couch.

"Listen carefully~... It's dangerous to go out alone in such place, there might be chances you can't get out alive 'till morning, little lady."

"Then I'll just have to survive and find a way to get out of this place." I glared against his glowing eyes.

He scoffed and said. "It's not like I'm gonna leave you this room..."

He tightly grab both of my wrist and my legs then tied them up with a thin, long cloth.

"What the he—" before I continued my words, he taped my mouth.

"Don't try anything funny, little lady~... Don't worry, I'll be back for a while, don't miss me too much!~..." Then he left, just like that leaving me here tied up and taped my mouth.

Why the heck would I miss an alligator?!!!??

Then decided to wait...
______________________________________

It's been more like an hour (15 minutes actually) since I kept waiting! I struggled so much that I wanna move completely physical!

Then found something sharp and shiny which reflects my eyes by the light, a scissor. Why would they leave the sharp things on the ground?

A quick hospitality turned out to be a kink— wait what?! I snapped out of my mind knowingly I did something despicable as I quickly move my body like a worm to get the scissor underneath the table.

As I finally reached the scissor, I slowly cut the cloth using my own two hands while being tied up until it gave a success cut and swift, then untaped my mouth, lastly untied the cloth on my legs.

"That Gator really have the guts to tie me alive in this lone room of his." I said to myself.

I take a peek on the curtain, unexpectedly didn't expect there's too many security bots all over the hall and places.

I tried to open the door but it doesn't work, I even tried to kick it. I started to look around the place 'til I find something else than a door, a vent.

Lucky night it is! It doesn't seem that high, still I manage to get inside the vent...it's a bit...too tight...

I don't care if it's tight! I came here to find Natalie! And so I go...hardly crawling and hardly finding the exit to get out of this small vent. I also manage to a find some of the band's rooms, well I accidentally find some...

______________________________________

[WAKEY! Sorry for the slow update, got some issues in mAh brain. Very short one indeed too]