C H A P T E R • F I V E

So far so good, I manage to find the kitchen safely. I look everywhere around the counter to find something useful.

We all know kitchen has the best weapon. I mean, knives are a bit too much but it's worth the try.

"(Y/n)~..."

When I suddenly heard that familiar voice from the Gator, I grab a little knife that I could quickly find as I hide below the counter.

"Playing hide and seek is over, little lady~..." His daring voice gave me a shivers.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but...I'm a little scared.

"It's dark in here you know! why are you still wearing your stupid sunglasses!" I shouted while still hiding myself behind the counter.

As I slowly began to hear his footsteps coming close, yet little did I know his face was already beside me with such quick movements.

"Are you insulting me?...~"

I silently gulped under my throat as I cursed under my breath...I can feel his hot breathing beside me

"Hoho~...let's add a little fun game, shall we?"
______________________________________

⚠️MATURE COMING⚠️

He dragged me all the way to his room safely while I was being carried on his shoulders again as I was struggling to escape again and again, and failed again.

The room was already dark when we entered, curtains closed. I can see some of the lights are glowing, including his eyes.

Then quickly pinned me on the couch. I can tell that he's really mad that I tried to escape many times. I nervously look away from his gaze.

"I just want to find my little cousin." I admitted the fact why I run away as I heard him sigh.

"You really are a stubborn girl, aren't ya?" He doesn't seem surprised, but worried?...

"I'm not that stubborn!" I pouted.

"I'll tell this once, you can't go out alone in this place."

"Then help me!" You said with pure confidence.

"Tell me, why should I help a little lady like you~...even though you already denied my offer last time~..." His face slowly lean close as I tried to back away from his steamy breath.

"I...I'm sorry..." I apologize embarrassingly the moment I  remembered his offer.

"Well then~...I have little favor...before I accepted my little help for you~" His steamy stiff breath move unto my neck as he slowly smell it a little.

I was getting more nervous and nervous, I can feel my stomach having the vibes. I can't resist his every touch!

Once I can feel his a hot metal tongue on my neck, I shivers in shy way. If I push him away, he won't be able to help me find Natalie, so I stayed obedient.

His hands slowly roam around my hips through my thighs, gripping it so badly that I couldn't help but squeaked.

"That's cute~.." he chuckles as he move his face down to my legs, I was blushing hardly that I even tried to cover my face.

His touch is different than before, it's like I'm craving for more. I have already used all of my energy on running place to place.
______________________________________

[ANOTHER HOT PART SOON! :3]