C H A P T E R • T E N

The sound of the banging door, fills my ear with noises. I was asleep, out of breath, and sweating.

"(Y/n)!!"

Monty calling my name a thousand times, somehow reminds me of someone who I used to stay with, when I was little.

Lost, in this big place. Crying for help, but everybody was busy playing and talking. Those days we're the worst and best moments I've ever had.

I don't really wanna remember it, that pains me when I accidentally pull something stupid.
______________________________________

"(Y/n), you stay here while I go get something to eat." She lets go of my hand then left immediately, just like that.

The feeling of a loneliness deep inside of me, is making me feel sad including her cold tone infront of me.

"Mom..." My voice fades when she vanished from my eyes. Looking over to the other families, makes me jealous.

I kept waiting and waiting for her to come and get me, but I wasn't pay attention to her instructions when I heard loud music that caught my ears.

I went to follow the music, still I wasn't able to get close because of the crowded place, so I give up quickly.

The music is still clear enough to hear everyone including me, so I only listened.

I kneeled down alone without someone to stay with, while listening to the loud band as it slowly stops playing.

My eyes begun to flood with tears then slowly drips unto my cheeks, I was crying for loneliness.

"Mom...." I cried out for her, but she never came. Nobody even wanna get close to me for once, they just only looked at me calling out my mother's name.

"Mom..."

"Please, help...me" Then I cried out for help, but nobody came not until someone reach me out to carry me high on the shoulder.

"Don't cry now, I'm here." I wasn't able to look the person on the eyes, I was rubbing my tears so much that it keeps dripping down.

"What's your name sweetheart?.." The person gently put my hands down as I look against his eyes, I was deeply amazed just by looking at him.

"(Y/n)..." I answered.

"Well (Y/n), how about we play something fun to make you happy?"

And there I was, just 12 years old me looking deep on my head, remembering the past. But that wasn't the end.

______________________________________

"(Y/n)!!!"

I gasped heavily from the moment I woke up, inhaling so much air through my lungs, to breathe. I was currently laying on Monty's arms as he was sitting on the floor.

"Slow down."

I listened to Monty's words as I inhaled slowly by slowly. I was clenching so much that I thought I was gonna die early!

"W-Where are we?..." I look at him in the eyes as his glasses was above his head, but his stare...looks worried.

"Damn it! I shouldn't have left you alone!!" He made a fist as he punch it on the ground angrily.

"Monty—"

"I'll kill that person who locked you inside!" He shouted in rage.
______________________________________

[SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! AM TERRIBLY SORRRYY!]