C H A P T E R • E L E V E N

I immediately slap him hard to get his thoughts back to normal, thankfully he got his sense back. 

"Calm down! I don't know why you're suddenly acting like this, but I need you to understand that I'm alright." I sigh and then look at him helplessly.

I heard him nervously chuckle a bit, "I'm just worried." He said as he looks down at me, not facing his eyes against mine.

"Geez, It's not like I'm going to die sooner or later." I facepalm myself until a person on a costume reminded my head to be aware of it.

I can feel the fear that I've been holding onto, it shivers me so much that Monty notices my sudden reaction just now.

His hands gently wrapped around me as he hugged me tightly. It was warm and ease yet a hard metal to be unexpected moment of time for having a comfort.

"Even though you're not going to die, but you scared the shit out of me."

Then the word he curse caught my senses back to normal.

"You swear?" I asked while looking at him as my left brow rises.

"N-No I don't..." He nervously looks away.

"I just heard you swear infront of me."

"I said sheet as in paper, not that word" he still tried to deny it, but the word sheet can be also pronounced as shit, so it's not a big deal to say it, but he should admit it at least.

My curiosity began to look like a pokerface in front of him while he, himself still not admitting the word he swear.

"How about taking a rest for bit?" He tried to change the subject as I have no other choice but to answer it.

"That would be nice..." I calmly said without any hesitation from his authority.

I felt his breathing as he sigh in relief, I slightly grin from his adorable reaction upon I leaned my head unto his chest.

Although the feeling isn't like a pillow and cotton, but it's enough to make myself fast asleep while he sat himself on the floor as I was carried, hugging me tightly around his big metal arms.
______________________________________

Seeing her sleeping so fast made me regret for not coming to save her earlier, the aches inside my chest hurts my head for a bit.

Still, something tells me to never let go of her. But that'll only make me look like the bad guy, caging a bird to keep it's feathers so neat and tidy.

I slightly shake my head while looking at her sleep, beautiful, elegant, mostly feisty, fits her attitude and face too.

I don't want her to leave yet, and at the same time, I can't force her to stay here. She has family to be worried about, and what about me. I have no other fun than this girl I'm holding.

"Seems like you're troubling..."

Again, this voice in my head. It's making me annoyed whenever I'm staying with (Y/n).

It's creeping the shit out of me.

Now I'm cursing a lot in my head this time. I should at least take a rest too right?...Maybe just this time, while holding unto her, this is safe.
______________________________________