𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟠 (𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞⁉️)

When we got back in the castle, I lighted up a candle because the castle was indeed dark that could make us get lost. When we were upstairs I opened the door to my bedroom as we walked inside. He looked around the room.

"I like your room. It's very light, the balcony is so good too", he said as I nodded. I walked to the table with some bottles on the corners, they had many different colors and in the middle there was one bottle with a purple color liquid inside.

"Are those your perfumes?", he asked looking at each one closely. I nodded.

"Choose one scent and I'll make it till the last day you leave", he nodded and opened the cap of the bottles and inhaled each scent. He didn't touch the middle one.

"They all smell gorgeous, what's the middle one for? It seems special.", he said picking up the bottle gently.

"It's my favourite scent. It might be too sweet and weak scent. You give me more like strong scent vibes.", he nodded as he opened the bottle and smelled it. He seemed to like this one a lot.

"This one. I like this one a lot. I want this one.", he said as I nodded smiling.

"You have taste. I like this one a lot too. I can make one of these and one with a stronger scent. You guys's scents are very strong.", I said as he nodded one last time before placing the bottle in its place.

"Go to the balcony and get a chair to sit. I'll make a tea for us.", he slow-smiled and walked to the balcony. I went to another table. It had a kettle of water and some flavours of tae next to it. After making the tea I walked to the balcony and sat down to another chair in front of him.

"You never told me about your family. I'm actually curious why you're the only one coming here. I thought your parents would attend the celebration too?", he took a sip of his tae as his face hit to more like a serious one.

"My parents are dead. They died because of sickness.", he said and I nodded confused. That's it?

"Do you perhaps?.... Have any sibling?", he looked at me confused too.

"I... I have one younger brother.. he used to live with me, he got married afterwards and moved to somewhere really far away. We are best buddies but since I have a lot to do as a king I can't contact him often.", he said.

"Oh... I'm curious about something.. is hell dangerous?", he chuckled nodding.

"No one can even dare to enter there. It can become a huge problem if someone tried to do a small thing.", he said taking a sip of his tea as I just looked at him drinking his tea.

"Thank for this tea angel but now I need to go and get some sleep.", he said standing up. I nodded as we walked to the door. I opened the door as Jungkook walked through it.

"Thank you for this night sweet angel", he winked as I smiled, he walked away and I closed the door leaning my back on it.

"Why's my heart beating fast?", I placed my hand in my heart. I jumped on the bed and whine happily. What has he done to me.

ʚϊɞ ʚϊɞ ʚϊɞ ʚϊɞ ʚϊɞ

2 days later

I woke up to my pet licking my face. I squished his face and placed a kiss on his forehead. It was the last day of celebration. Those last 2 days me and Jungkook have been the same. Not enough close and not too bad. We were technically fine. But I don't actually want him to go...