𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙𝟙 (𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪?)

Jungkook opened the door and it was Seokjin and J-Hope. They seemed worried.

"Is everything okay?", I was on the ground nodding. Jungkook didn't say a thing and left the room. He felt regretful. I was actually worried about him.

"What happened here?", seokjin asked wiping the tears away from my face.

"I'll tell you later, first I need to do something", I left the room leaving the two alone and confused. I spread my weak wings and flew to the secret garden.
I brushed the bushes with my hand revealing the wooden door with a fancy gold font name secret garden. I opened the door and the sweet mixture of trees, flowers hit my nose. I looked around to find some Gardenia. Gardenia was a strong scent and will suit Jungkook a lot. After picking up some Gardenia flower I left the garden and flew to miracle river. It was a bit more far from village. The forest that leads to miracle water was fully white. The ground, grasses, tree leaves. It was like an ice land but not cold and only difference was the color. It looked really ethereal and lovely. I flew through the forest and finally saw the icy blue door. I held the knob and it immediately opened. The whole heaven recognises me even the bugs because I'm the guardian of heaven. I opened the door and another forest showed up. It was more shiny and eternal even the forest name is eternal forest. Many fairies were living here and even mermaids, wild but friendly predators and preys. They all greeted me as I smiled to them. I walked to the light blue water river where mermaids live. Some of them are sitting on the rock and others playing games in the water.

I walked up to them. The queen which is queen sirena was sitting on her huge throne made of rose. She was a fairy but not like other. She was more beautiful.

"Greetings Queen sirena", I bowed at her. She widely smiled and walked down her throne. She was one of my closest friends.

"Aww Jimin! Where have you been! I missed you a lot", she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I missed you too sirena. There was a celebration going on like you know, the demons couldn't leave because the king's brother closed the gates so we had to deal with those things. It's not fixed yet but they soon will go when the gates are open that's why I could not visit you. But I see you took care of your home safely like always", I said looking around amazed.

"Yea I tried to take care of this beautiful place.", she said and then she lead me to rosarium. It's a place to chill with beautiful forest views.
We ordered a tea and relaxed for a bit.

"Tell me in detail, the thing you were talking about earlier", she said taking a sip of the rose tea. I nodded and told her everything that happened since the celebration.

"But I'm here for a favour. One of my friends requested for my perfumes and I don't have any miracle water left. Could you maybe give me one more?", I asked her and she smiled nodding. A few more minutes after staying in the eternal forest I was leaving with a big jar of miracle water.

When I went home I began to make those perfumes. It took me longer than usual because I wanted to make it good. When I was done, the mixture had a color of red and it smelled strong like boy perfumes. I placed the small bottle inside a drawer to keep it safe. Everything went fine until... I felt heated up. I whined to the different feeling, like heat? My mating season isn't here tho and already I feel so heated up. I lied on the bed whining  and moving around the bed but no. It didn't satisfy me at all. I don't have a mate with me neither so I will need to suffer this heat.

"Fuck! I feel damn needy. What am I gonna do!", I said moving on the bed while holding the sheets tightly.
I heard a knock but I was too late to respond because the door opened.

"Prince Jimin about the phoenix- Prince?", San was the one entering the room. It was embarrassing him to see me whining in need and pain.

"S-san not now! If you come closer I won't be able to control myself! Please get seonghwa for me!", I groaned while the heat increase. San was speechless but went for it. He left the room to get seonghwa.
Just some minutes later seonghwa entered worried with san. Seonghwa was really shocked and speechless.