𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙𝟜 (𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪)

Author pov

Seonghwa and Seokjin usually goes out to talk with fairies and even play with them when they have free times. As soon as they entered the garden (not the secret garden), the fairies began to fly around them and while flying, some sparkles was left after them.

"Seonghwa-yah! Seokjin-ahh", their small high pitched voice yelled.

Some of the small fairies hugged their fingers and some of them just talked to them. Everything went as they expected until they came.., the ones they've not seen for a while

༺ ˖࣪ ∗ ਏਓ ∗ ˖࣪ ༻

"Hongjoong this is getting out of the line, if we don't find any solution we're doomed", the right hand Namjoon said worried. The only thing Hongjoong did was to agree.

"I know but without phoenix it's impossible to enter hell". Namjoon nodded to what he said. They kept whining and cursing to this mess until they met the two pretty oldest angels talking with some fairies.

Seonghwa's smile while playing with those small sparkly fairies flying around him was so pretty. His black styled hair split on the middle of his forehead. His body, his face and just himself was ethereal. Hongjoong couldn't just stop staring at him. An angel got his attention? Seemed impossible.

"Namjoon be honest, isn't seonghwa damn pretty?", Hongjoong said and did not get a response, he knit his eyes looking at Namjoon who was already staring and lost in his thoughts on someone.

Seokjin that was walking around with three fairies on him, two on his shoulders and one flying next to him. His beauty was no joke, he was worldwide handsome.

"Namjoon?", Hongjoong shook his arm as Namjoon jumped a bit of shock.

"Yes?", he was lost. Hongjoong laughed when he noticed where Namjoon was staring at.

Hongjoong walked towards that angel he thought was so beautiful. He picked up a rose from the ground and approached to seonghwa. When seonghwa noticed him, he blushed cause not want to lie but he had felt something for Hongjoong even tho they didn't have much conversation with each other.

"Hongjoong? What are you doing here?", seonghwa asked confused.
Hongjoong placed the rose on seonghwa's ear and said:

"Not as beautiful as you but it looks good on a beautiful angel like you", seonghwa blushed even more, not expecting him to say that.

"T-thank you I guess", seonghwa giggled as Hongjoong smiled.

Namjoon was already talking to Seokjin. they surprisingly seemed close than ever.

"So.. did you find a way or any solution to go back to hell?", Seokjin asked to Namjoon as Namjoon shook his head.

"No.., Jungkook is still looking for one. I hope his brother don't go worse and close the gates for forever", Namjoon said sighing.

"What do you mean?", Seonghwa asked walking towards them as hongjoong followed him.

"How can he close the gates this easy? Hell's spirit knows and should recognize jungkook but it doesn't, why?", Seonghwa asked as seokjin nodded confused too.

"He carries the same blood with jungkook that is why he has the right to do what he wants like jungkook too. Yes hell's spirit can recognize jungkook but as much he sees jungkook as the owner, yugyeom is his brother so hell takes him as "king" too", Namjoon answered, still not making sense to seonghwa.

"but.. Why would he even do that? Aren't they brothers?", Seokjin said and hongjoong nodded.

"they are brother and they are blood related but yugyeom does not see his brother as brother but as enemy. Jungkook had and I think he still has a soft side for him but only if his brother lets him.
When jungkook became a king he couldn't have time for yugyeom a lot those days because he was always busy and not only that, he had to send his other brother to the orphanage because he could not take care of him.", hongjoong explained detaily.