𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙𝟘 (𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖💔)

Jungkook pov

I was sitting on my bed, my legs spread apart as my elbows on each one and my hands intertwined waiting for jongho. Others were here waiting for Jongho too. The door opened as Jongho entered.

"What's the matter Jungkook?", he asked and sat down on a chair.

"We need to find an solution guys. Like its really urgent. Yugyeom can do anything cause we carry the same blood! He can take hell from me and bit only that, he can throw us to black wall (in this case, the hell's darkest jails for super bad people).", I said as everyone was quiet.

"Guys say something! Don't be quiet! Hell is my only place! Its my father's legacy! I can't lose it!", I was now standing up concerned to this silence.

"Guys! What's the reason to this silence!?", I asked and they all sighed.

"What can we even do Jungkook? We can never get the phoenix without Jimin's mother and she is dead", yoongi said as all agreed.

"Then what? Are we just gonna sit and watch my brother take over me, aish I should've killed him since that time!", there was a silence again.

"are you sure though? How about we ask jimin? He might talk to phoenix since you know its his mother's friend?", I looked at them and Taehyung shook his head.

"No. Even tho its her son only his mother would do and besides if he could bring the phoenix he would tell us right?", Taehyung said and I nodded.

"Right.. Jimin would not keep this as a secret", I said and Hongjoong spoke.

"What if he did?", Hongjoong asked.

"Then I'll need to punish him like my brother", I said and they all seemed a bit concerned.

"Wouldn't that be too harsh jungkook? He is not a ordinary angel, he is soon to be the king of heaven. it cannot be that easy so capture him.", Taehyung said. I dont have any other choices. But that kiss..? What was it about?

There was a huge silence and the tension in the room grew. The door knocked and it was an demon guard.

"Sir Jungkook im sorry to disturb your conversation but something urgent came up. Your brother sent you a letter.", the demon said standing at the entrance while holding a black envelope in his hand. I quickly took the envelope from the demon and looked closely to the red royal stamp. It was from my kingdom.

I quickly opened the envelope and took the kinda brownish color of letter and began to read it:

"Dear brother
Surprised that I closed the gates hmm? Actually it was something you deserved. You abandoned me! You left me and even tho you did, you didn't care at all. Now its my revenge. I closed gates and now try to open it, I know it feels like a game but it is already fun to play for me. I'm watching you and I'll keep doing that, once you succeed to enter hell the real game will begin so prepare yourself. Your throne, the one that is more special than me will be mine.
Oh and before I forget, I see you found a pretty angel. You took something special from me and now I guess I might kill that special angel of yours."

I kept staring at the letter. When did he find Jimin? Did he put a spy on me or what? But most importantly, how do I open the gates?

"What is it saying?", Namjoon asked me and I handed the paper to him. I can do everything with the anger im having right now but I need to keep it down.
Namjoon was kinda shocked when he read the whole letter, after him the others read the letter to with the same face expression.

"Since when were you this close to Jimin?", San asked me and I sighed.

"We had some moments together... we even kissed", I said disappointed, not only me but Jimin is in danger too.