IV

"Clay! I mean, Dream!", George yelled and huffed after sprinting to his locker.

Dream was around his friends and a few girls who were all staring at George, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.

"I'm sorry."

Dream was visibly taller than George and automatically looked down on him in a way.

"It's all good", Dream laughed and pat his head without even looking at him. "Are you okay?"

"What?"

The black-haired beauty next to Dream rolled her eyes:"He asked if you're okay."

"Uh.. yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.."

Dream smiled.

He simply turned around and walked away, the crowd confusingly followed him.

George knew he wasn't truthful and secretly hoped for another vulnerable and intimate moment of them together since he'd never catch Dream being honest otherwise.

In class, they fortunately still sat next to each other in a few subjects.

George folded a piece of paper which said 'I'm sorry' and quietly handed it over to Dream.

Now that he was looking at his concentrated face, he realized that he was a pretty good-looking fella.

His eye lashes were long, his dirty blond hair perfectly fell into place and his green eyes shone like emeralds whenever he looked up to the sun.

When Dream gave him the note back, it said 'i told you its alright'.

His handwriting was thin, neat and very small.

'Youre lying!!', George wrote on the little paper and tried to give it back.

"What's this?", Mr. Sparklez suddenly snacked the note out of George's hand and looked at both of them in a rather threatening way. "If you're not concentrating anyway you guys can leave. See you tomorrow and later this evening for detention. Clay, this is very disappointing of you. Go now."

Dream clicked his tongue, being irritated he threw his school bag over his shoulder and left with loud stomps when he walked out.

George quietly followed him like a shadow, ashamed and embarrassed.

His shoes squeaked everytime his feet hit the ground, at least something that filled the awkward silence between them.

After all, the discussion wasn't even finished yet, in George's opinion at least.

"Dream! Dream, I'm sorry", George huffed, barely managing to walk in the same pace as Dream.

They were outside already, it was spring, cold nights but relatively warm in the day.

George's eyes widened again after seeing Dream's hair flutter in the wind and his long lashes going up and down when he stood still to look at the clouds.

He wished for the picture to be frozen for just a few more seconds.

No wonder he was called Dream, George thought. He looked like a fucking Greek God.

"Since you came here", Dream sighed, looking away and finally snapping George back into reality. "I've gotten nothing but trouble."

His hair was brushed back by his hand but quickly fell back into place after Dream turned around to walk off again.

George opened his mouth to apologize once again but the bell interrupted that train of thought in a heartbeat.

The students all came walking out, leaving George watch Dream's black beanie disappear in the human crowd.