Dare to All 1 Part 2/3

First Koneko

Koneko walked out of the occult club room with a camera in one hand and a bunny suit on her body. Because she held a tough facade, no one could tell that she felt completely humiliated that she was doing this, but didn't regret going along with the challenge

TIME START: 8AM

The moment Koneko started the timer, she realized a very important factor that none of them even consider. The challenge said to be outside in a bunny costume the entire day. Although they decided outside of home was going to be their limit. The problem lies within the time.

Each had to stay outside for 24 hours... there special events will only consist of a certain amount, then about 7 hours of sleep each. This leaves Koneko specifically 13 hours to spare to do whatever the heck she can. Thinking about it, she realized that she had to start making content or else she can't help the group cause. So what she decided to do is first walk around the city. Secretly recorded the multiple reactions of others as she walked by: some were confused, a bunch was oogling, and others actually walked up to her.

Koneko: What?

???: Umm, excuse me if you don't mind... uhhh.... I'm trying to become a photographer... and ... I was hoping

Koneko: That I would be your model

???: *Got kinda scared since she wasn't use to asking people* If that's ok

Koneko: *Sticks up 1 finger*

???: Huh?

Koneko: *Remembered from watching Rias that she could turn things like this to an opportunity* $1 (IN YEN) per picture. If you can handle that at least. Then, I'll be your model.

???: *Eyes glowed* REALLY I CAN

Koneko: *Sighs and Nods.... watching her cheer* Where are we going to take them

???: A bunny natural habitat, a grassy plain

It took about 20 mins for them to reach the destination

Koneko:...Why do you want to take photos of me

???: Well... my family and I has always been fanatics when it comes to recording our history. Since we know the brain can't keep all our memories, so we take pictures, so if we want to remember something important. We'll have something to look at. That's the short story. You were just so cute that I couldn't forget.

Koneko: *Blushes trying to keep an expression of indifference*

???: *While setting up, she didn't noticed Koneko was setting up her camera, so that it was going to point at them taking pictures*

Koneko: *Gets into position*

???: OK RIGHT THERE

They started snapping pictures of Koneko in different poses