1

After my Sister and I moved into Addison apartments with our dad, she immediately went ahead and unpacked. Her name was Ruby June Fisher, a real beauty. She had short Brown-blonde hair with golden highlights, Fair skin, and blue eyes. She wore a white dress with golden lace, white stockings, and black flats. She had the personality of an Angel and could do no sin. She was so sweet.

"Hey sis?" Her head popped up from placing a poster of her Favorite Game, Little Nightmares on the left side of the wall. "Yes?" She asked. "Wanna take a break and Explore?" Her eyes brightened at the offer and smiled. "Yes!" After a quick conversation with our dad, we began to explore.

Then, we bumped into someone. "Oh my!" She said as Karma, her dark side, Caught my sister. "Thx." She mumbled. "You must be the new tenants! I'm Lisa." She introduced herself. "Now, who is this little princess?" She asked, looking at my sister. "This is my sister, Ruby and I'm Sal." I replied. "You know, I have a son your age and I'll bet you three will get along great!" My sister smiled and Dragged me to meet Lisa's son.

She knocked on the door. "Come in." Said a voice. We went in and saw him. "I'm Larry and I like your mask." My sister opened her mouth to retort, but I jumped in. "It's a prosthetic." I said. "Oh, shit, sorry man." My sister smiled. "It's ok! Your not the first person to say that." She said. "So.. do you like, have no face under there? What happened?!" Ruby looked down. "Can.. we not talk about that?" Larry nodded. "I'm Sally face and The Angel you see beside me is my sister, Ruby June Fisher." She smiled as Larry held her face. "Sal, you must be so lucky to have such a cute little sister." She smirked and playfully pushed him away. "Sorry mister, but my heart belongs to someone!" She said with a grin.

"She has a Crush on six." I replied, Causing her to take off her left shoe and hit me in the head with it. "Shut up, Mono simp." She said, Causing me to blush. Yep, i have a crush on mono From LN 2. I just wish six didn't drop him.. but I knew she had no choice. "Heh, you two are fans of Little nightmares?" She nodded her head. "Oh! I promised Dad I would finish unpacking!" She said before rushing out of the room and closed the door behind her. The moment she stepped out of the door, Larry told me about what happened before my sister and I moved in.

"Wow, that happened?" I asked. "Yeah, Ms Sanderson was murdered. It was definitely Charlie, Big creeper from 204." It was a good thing Ruby Left since I knew she could not handle death very well. I needed to finished unpacking and after saying bye to Larry, I went back to my own apartment where my sister was busy cooking. Dad trusted her near a stovetop and she was stirring a soup broth before Getting the carrots out of the fridge and cutting them. She looked up and smiled. "Dad had to leave for work so I'm cooking tonight!"

I didn't mind it, Ruby was really good at it. After Leaving the soup to finish cooking, she went out and got two bowls. She poured the soup into them and placed them on the table. After we ate, we went to our separate rooms. I swear, Ruby is a Angel from above! Whoever hurts her will face my wrath. I took off my mask and pulled out a music box. It was a gift for Ruby as I often heard her playing music on her phone. I had to finish adding the song before giving it to her. I added the completed song into the container and proceeded to make a lid and handle. She deserved a stress reliever so I made a music box because it would remind her of the girl she had a crush on. I then heard a soft voice sing.

"You don't look like you belong here, did you pinch yourself to see~ if you wake up from a nightmare, or could you still be asleep?" The voice sang as I stopped what I was doing to listen.

"I tell myself it's all a dream~ and monsters are not.. all they seem~" My sister continued to sing the lyrics to "Hungry for another one." She should be a singer with that kind of heavenly voice! I sighed and continued to work on the music box while listening to my sister's Gorgeous voice. It was very soothing and relaxing. And before long, I went to sleep on my bed.