9

(A/n: This part of the story will be in Sal's POV!)

A few months passed since my death. I was watching over my little sister when she heard the doorbell ring. When she opened the door.. many cult members ran in and dragged her into the living room.. I watched as she struggled to get one guy off her but he pulled a knife out and stabbed her in the legs.. "AHH!" She did loud piercing shrieks as she was tortured with the same knife.. I watched, Paralyzed with fear as she bled.. Then, one of the girl members lifted her up by her throat and strangled her..

She made choked gasps as she reached up for me.. "s-Sal.. Help.. It hurts so much.." she whispered. Then the girl threw her to the ground, Causing her head to bleed. then.. The leader Pulled out a dagger and.. Stabbed her in the chest. I watched as they pulled the knife out from her chest, Allowing a huge pool of blood to flow from her body.. I started crying as they all left the house.. I immediately went to Ashley and told her of what I saw.. she Drove to Ruby's house and ran in, Following the trail of blood.

"RUBY!" She cried out as my sister Smiled sadly at Ash. "Ash..Can you promise me something?" She asked. "Anything!" Ruby continued on. "Promise me you'll take down that damned cult for me and my brother.. please.. I don't have much time left in this world.." Ashley started to cry and nodded her head. "Good.. before I go.. I want to sing this last song.." she said before she opened her lips which were stained with Blood.. She hummed the beginning of the song.

Ruby: "Let me sing a lullaby.. as you close your eyes, and as your drifting off to sleep, how I hope that the dreams you find are bright~ Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies? Where a tomorrow waits for you and I~ so hold me tight one more time, but don't kiss me goodbye~

Cause I know I'll see you on the other side. I will think of our song when the nights are too long. I'll dream of you, that's where I belong~! Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies? Only~ in my dreams do we meet again~"

She looked up at the ceiling. "I'm coming Six.. I will be with you soon up in the clouds where we can finally be together.. Forever.." she said before she took her last breath and died in Ash's Arms.. I cried once more, the image of my sister's Now dead body burned in my mind. Ash looked at my eye. "Sal.. Let's Avenge your little sister and stop that Cult from killing anymore innocent lives." I looked at her as I looked at her arm which was blue as her left eye was also blue. Pure rage seized me as I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

She put my sister gently on the ground as the coroners arrived. A funeral was planned that day. They gave my sister a gorgeous gravestone which was made out of the finest marble in her favorite colors, Yellow and White. They did carvings of Roses on the sides, painting them a golden color. They also did actual flowers like Lillies, Irises, Roses, Daffodils, and her favorite: Sunflowers. When they appeared with my sister, she laid in a beautiful coffin made of beautiful white stone with accents of gold and she wore a white dress with a single yellow rose, a White veil, and white heels.

She held a bouquet of white roses and yellow Daffodils as she looked like she was dressed for a wedding, HER wedding she wanted for so long when she finally Met Six. When she was lowered into the ground, my guilt increased Tenfold as the thought of never seeing my sister get married and have many kids with her love.. no words would and could describe the whirlwind of emotions I felt that horrible day.. I'm so sorry, My precious little sister.. i failed to protect you.. Masky, Hoodie and Toby feel the same way..

At least your not suffering anymore.. I'll see you again in the afterlife when i finally see my cute niece/nephew and you and your new wife..